Chapter fifteen

I must admit the owner of this mansion is a billionaire,I unbuckled Skye from her seat and placed her on my left shoulder and took my phone leaving my bag, Tyler took Skye's bag and followed us inside,We knocked a few times and men were watching a football match with popcorn on the table and empty beer bottles on the floor, a cigarette bowl was on the table and the ac was blasting cold fresh air.

"Hey guys" Tyler yelled and the greeted us back,We went to sit down and i looked around seeing a couple of ladies i think their wives in the kitchen. I gave Skye to Tyler and went to the kitchen since i was the only woman there,

"Hello" i said waving and they stopped what they were doing.

"Oh my Gosh,its Rose Williams" two girls said at the same time and another girl just came to hug me.

"Am Brittney,this is Nina and she is Gabrielle you can call her Riell " she said with a smile

"Rose Williams" i replied her and i heard two little kids giggles, i looked under the table to see little boys talking to each other

"Oh and the little boy at the left is my son while the other boy at the left is Gabrielle's " she said and i smiled.

After talking for minutes saying thing upon things as we sat on the kitchen stools

"Lets talk about Our sex lives. Mine is terrible" Nina said as she hit her head on the table making her hair surround her face.

"Mine is has a timetable,We have sex Saturday, Friday and Wednesday" Brittney said with pride

"Any day the arousal comes" Rielle said. All eyes were now on me

"He thinks am still recovering from child birth" i said as i sipped my juice, They laughed and i joined in. Later the match was over and the guys walked in with murmurings and utterances of foul words.

"You lost?" Nina asked her husband Jacob as she went to hug him. He nodded and started saying things that the players weren't meant to do. I looked at Tyler who had a sleeping Skye in his arms with her pink lips slightly parted.

"Awwn is this your daughter? The press hasn't gotten a clear picture of her" Brittney said

"Yes she is, she is too young to be displayed on social media" I replied and they kept on looking at Skye's sleeping figure in awe.

"How about the four of us go to gym tomorrow then from there we can have a girls day out. You guys are gonna be with the kids" Brittney said and the guys groaned.

"I cant handle a three months kid!" Tyler said with full sadness.

"I would pump her milk tonight and i would write a list for you" i said to Tyler.

"No smoking" I said to all the guys and they groaned. Skye tried changing her position in Tyler's hands and she started crying. I took her from him and waved bye to the girls then Tyler followed behind me as we left the mansion, We went back home and the time was already late.

I had breast fed Skye in the car and She had slept back in my hands so i just gently removed her clothes and had her shower to her making her cry really loud, Tyler just watched as i wore her pyjama bottoms and shirt after wearing her diaper.

Upon breastfeeding her she still kept crying and Tyler was clearly frustrated " You shouldn't have woken her up" he said as he pulled his hair in frustration.

"She had to have her bathe." I said rolling my eyes as i walked round the room trying to stop her from crying.

"Can she just keep shut so i can have you already" he said and looked at her red face.