Chapter four

He removed his trousers leaving only his boxers on, his lips not departing from mine for a minute. His hands rubbed my ass cheek as he laid me down on the bed. He threw away my towel leaving me bare naked.

His fingers went into my clitoris and he started rubbing it faster than he always does. His body was trembling and his eyes were filled with pure lust. He stopped for a second and removed his fingers,he sat on the bed and left me looking like a goat

"Are you a virgin?" He asked and i was shocked,what is being a virgin have to do with the sex i crave for right now.

"Nope" i said,i had my first sex in high school when i was 16. Not like i knew the man though,Jamal and i went to a club with fake id's and then i found myself walking into room 504 with a stranger and then i had my first sex. Tyler kept staring at me in an odd way. I don't know how to describe the face....

"Wear your clothes back" he said and walked out of the room. I wasn't even wearing clothes before! Ugh i stood up from the bed and i felt the soreness between my legs because of his rough fingers. I walked back to the walk in closet and dried between my wet legs.

~~~~~~~~~
Alot has happened within two weeks, we came back to New York the next day after the incident. He ignored me and barely spoke to me, he made me feel unwanted and out of place. When we got back from Bahamas we barely saw each other. He would go to work in the morning and come late at night.

Today i was going to a club alone with 10 of my fans. Presently, Corey my makeup artiste was doing my makeup while i scrolled through my instagram.

"You would looking amazing when am through with your face honey" Corey said smiling. Oh yeah Corey was gay.

"Thanks Corey" I replied with a small smile. Soon enough i was through with my makeup,the time was 6:21pm and we were to meet at 8:00 prompt. I wore a simple white spaghetti strapped shirt with no bra and then i wore my blue skinny jeans. Tucking it in my ass was out like crazy, Corey had sleeked my hair and packed it in a ponytail and i wore my necklace.

I slipped on my black wedge and walked out of the room with Corey behind me. He had carried my bag,sunshades and phone, i entered the white range rover Tyler's dad gave me and i drive off to the club. Luckily Corey was coming with me.

When i got down from the car paps were snapping pictures as i walked out of the car, I smiled at them and entered club '101' the best club in New York city. The place was less crowded since i had shut down the club for the night. I walked to the DJ's section and took a microphone.

"Hey guys" i said and everyone started yelling. The place was lit, everyone was excited and curious for me to talk and announce what i need to say.

"So,remember the night is for us! Uhm i might not stay till 2:00 am in the morning but all drinks and snacks are paid for. lets party!" I said and everyone yelled before the DJ started playing music.

Half way through the night,Tyler called. I didn't pick it up cause i was too busy taking pictures and updating my instagram status. Just then i was pulled to the side and i saw my angry looking husband with a cigarette in his left hand.

"hey" i said. We haven't spoken in two straight,long weeks.

" I have missed you so much" he said before placing his lips on mine,he threw the cigarette on the tiles and stepped on it. His lips were bitter like cigarette and liquor, i brought his head closer and put my fingers in his brown curls. I jumped and wrapped my legs around him,his tongue departing my lips for deeper entrance which i granted.

We had to pull away when flashes were on our faces. Paps!!!!...... I got down from Tyler and he wrapped his hand around my waist as we walked past the paps and into the club back. After hours we announced to the fans we were leaving and we gave them each $15.