twenty six

"Babe! Mind getting me my towel?" I yelled from the bathroom to Tyler.

"Sure" he replied and seconds later he walked in with a white fluffy towel.

"Thanks" I said to him. I wrapped it around my body and walked to our room with my wet body,I oiled my skin after drying myself and used my deodorant. I wore my pink bra top and my short leather black skirt and paired it with my pink converse.

I applied my makeup and used my fixed nails to adjust my lash. When I was through with my makeup I walked out of the room holding my phone and purse.

"See you soon." I said and pecked Tyler's lips. As I was about to turn and leave, Tyler held my wrist making me turn to face him.

"Why would you go to the club alone when you know Skye isn't asleep yet" Tyler said his eyes having no expression.

"Babe, I know Skye is in good hands with you and besides, The guys are coming over so you won't be alone"I told Tyler and he scoffed.

" I told them not to come but that's not the point. Don't go....please?" Tyler begged and now I have to pick between my best friends and my husband.

"Alright" I said and dropped my phone and purse. "You made me get ready for nothing you dick!" I said and playfully slapped his chest. I walked up the stairs and removed my clothing and wiped away my makeup. I called Tina and told her I won't be able to make it anymore.

I wore my robe and went to check on Skye. She was peacefully sleeping already with her pacifier in her mouth. I smiled and covered her properly before leaving the room. Tyler wasn't downstairs when I went to get water so he probably would have been sleeping.

I went back upstairs and Tyler was on the phone as he sipped on his vodka, I crawled on the Ned and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah that would be about 900,000 dollars" Tyler said to the person on the phone. I started playing with his beard as I looked into his eyes and he just smiled at me. He kept on talking and I started unbuttoning his shirt, I used my fixed nails to play with his well built chest.

I pushed my hair to the side and straddled his laps. "Business" Tyler mouthed so I would stop but I didn't. I rested my head on his chest and put my hands inside Tyler's pants making him swallow his saliva. I started playing with his manhood and I continued rubbing it hard and fast making Tyler hold my palm since he was losing concentration.

I sat up and used my hips to grind on his already hard manhood. I took one of his hands and placed it on my
large ass. I started moaning even though his manhood was still covered but my pussy was directly on it since I wore nothing under the robe.

"Please can I call you back Mr. Chase, I have a family matter to attend to" Tyler said biting his lips, I kept moaning loud so Chase or whatever his name was could hear.

Immediately Tyler cut the line he grabbed unto my ass and pulled up my robe. I pulled down his pants and plunged him into me. I moaned out a bit loud and I started grinding myself on him. Tyler's head was resting on the headboard with his mouth slightly apart letting groans come out.

I rested my hands on his chest and kept my ass on a high rate of speed while I kept bouncing up and down. Tyler turned us round so now I was laying flat on the bed and he was on top of me pressing my boobs and thrusting in and out.

"Oh yes! Ahh" I moaned while he placed his lips on mine to silence me. He increased his pace till I became weak, Luckily he pulled out of me and laid beside me on the bed making me rest my head on his sweaty chest.

~~~~~~~~
The next morning when I woke up, Tyler was still sleeping beside me with his hands placed on my ass. I removed it and gently left the bed. After having a nice hot shower, I wore one of my black bra tops and wore my black cotton panties.