twenty seven

I was in Skye's room watching a movie with her the next morning when the door opened to see a fully dressed Tyler.

"Daddy!" Skye squealed and ran to meet Tyler. He picked her up and placed her on his waist giving her pecks on her chubby cheeks.

"How was your night princess?" He asked the cute little toddler.

"Great" She replied with a fit of giggles. I stood up from the bean bag I was on and went to meet the father and daughter who were too busy with talking they didn't even notice me.

"Good morning baby" I said to Tyler and pecked his lips. He slid his free hand to my waist and pecked my lips making Skye jealous to the extent she started crying.

"What's wrong love?" I asked her as I took her from Tyler.

"You and daddy didn't answer me..." She said and started hitting my chest as she cried. I patted her back and started rubbing her back as I walked back and forth.

"You work a lot!" Tyler said to me before he smiled and left the room.

"Momma I wanna sleep" Skye said and I nodded before pecking her forehead and placing her on the bed. I covered her up and left the room.

Tyler was in the living room with Blake as they were chuckling with a bottle of beer in their hands. Blake wasn't really dressed just a sweat shirt and sweatpants with a pair of palm slippers and that was exactly what Tyler was putting on except from the fact Tyler's was plain black and Blake's was grey.

"Hey Blake" I said waving to his direction as I used my eyes to look for Teddy.

"You look drop dead sexy,Tyler you fucking whore! You got this next to you and yet you still fuck around!" Blake said and then I stopped laughing 'still fuck around?'

"What what did you just say?" I asked a laughing Blake.

"Oh you mean the drop dead sexy?" He asked me as he looked at a chuckling Tyler.

"No I mean the last part" I said using my finger to illustrate.

"Oh you mean fuck aro- oh no that's not what I meant" Blake said realising what I was asking for.

"Tyler I need to see you right now!" I yelled at him as he adjusted his pants and cleared his throat nervously.

"I would leave" Blake said and grabbed his car keys before he left the house awkwardly. I turned to meet Tyler who was staring at the beer bottle he was holding.

"Explain" I said in a stone faced expression, my voice being deeper than usual. "I thought you dropped these filthy acts! Tyler you still fuck around? We have a kid! A fucking kid! I try my very best to pleasure you the best way sexually! What the fuck do you still want?!....Who was the last girl you slept with and when?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes.

"It was a year ago and that was Penny" Tyler said and I dropped to the floor in tears.

"You cheated on me a year ago? You had sex with your secretary? How could you? I love you so much and you did this to me? You kept this in you for 365 fucking days! A goddamn year!" I yelled angrily as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Am so sorry Ro-" I cut him short with a raised hand. "What else have you hidden from me?" I asked almost like a whisper as my face became red suddenly and my hair became scattered from the constant pulling I gave it.

"I swea-" I cut him short with a loud scream which echoed in the house.

"What else!" I screamed. "I placed a bet on our marriage" he said with a low voice. Everything became silent, My eye lids couldn't blink, I was beyond annoyed, I felt struck with thunder.

"Why?" I said quietly.

"I am so sorry Rose, I should have told you a long time ago. I didn't plan on falling in love with you. All I ever wanted was to have sex with you and then dump you like I used to do with other girls. But love came in, I couldn't just leave you. After having sex with you once, I craved for more from you. Rose please try to understand. I was stupid that time, am so fucking sorry" Tyler said with his face turning red.

"Its fine." I said and stood up stumbling a little due to the sudden news. I walked the stairs with tears in my eyes and my mind assembling nothing. All I could hear in my surroundings was the loud tears from Skye, Tyler's apologies, Things being broken and the siren of a police vehicle.

~~~~~~~
••••••••••••

Holy shit!!!!!!
What do you think would happen next????
Let's play the game😁😁😁
No cheating!
Comment what you think would happen in the next chapter😀...winner gets free updates and two of my other novels for free💃💃💃💃

That's all for the chapter
856 words...
Short chapter ryt😞