twenty two

Tyler's prov

Its been weeks since this reality show has started making the love I have for Rose increase daily.

Presently, We were sitting in a fancy restaurant with little Skye. We were all waiting for the news Nina wanted to share with us all.

"I need one more glass please" Rose said politely to the bar man and he left with a nod.

"Don't you think three glasses would be enough for the night. Besides you are still breast feeding" I said to her and she shrugged as she adjusted Skye's bow on her head.

"Its fine love. Just chill out" she said. I smiled at her and looked away,Brittney walked in holding her son in her hands with her husband at her side as she settled opposite Rose and I.

"Hey guys" Brittney said with a smile as she settled on her seat properly.

"Hey. You look amazing" Rose said complimenting her pink tight short dress.

"Oh thank you. But you look way better" Brittney said and they both giggled.

"Thank you. Uhm why don't you order what to eat" Rose suggested to Brittney and her husband who I was currently talking to.

"Sure. " They replied together, soon everyone was already seated waiting for the news when Nina stood up with her husband beside her while they both held glasses of champagne.

"So the news is...Firstly, Y'all know I ain't want a child before right? Well we both settled and talked about a child. And y'all guess what? The baby is on his way!" Nina yelled and we all cheered as we watched her every move.

"So the baby shower would be coming up soon and I want ya asses there in no time" Nina  yelled using her ghetto voice to talk.

"I would be there first you know" Her husband said before claiming her lips. When we all noticed it would soon turn to public sex, Riel separated them.

"Let's go to the car" Nina said and pulled his tie to follow her.

"See ya later...bye" Nina said and left with her husband.

"So I guess the day is over and we can finally go home" Brittney said to her husband and she took her son and left after waving to us.

"Bye bro" He said and man hugged me before leaving. Meanwhile Rose was still playing with Skye as she bounced her around.

"Let's go home please" I told Rose and she ignored me. Okay what did I do wrong again?

"Then meet me in the car then" She said and took Skye. When she was out I took Skye's seat and bag before I left behind her.

Paparazzi were flashing bright lights at Skye's face while she tried to look in the light. I walked faster and carried Skye from Rose and placed her in her seat and covered her face with a blankie.

I looked at Rose who just glared at me and walked to the car angrily. She slammed the door shut when she entered making paps bombard me with questions.

"Everything Is fine" I said to them trying to control my anger as I walked to the car.

I also slammed my door shut and placed Skye in the back seat and drove out of the restaurant.

"Slow down" Rose said getting irritated. I just ignored her and kept speeding.

She fucking disgraced me publicly and now she is telling me to slow down? Fuck my love for her.

When we got home I slammed my car door shut and took long strides to my room and then locked the door.

'~'''~
The next morning I woke up to the annoying ringtone of my iPhone. Angrily I picked my phone and placed it on my left ear.