Chapter 4

Recap:

"I wasn't finished you little brat. Meet Alpha John, your new master."

Rea's POV

I froze. I'd heard stories about Alpha John. He was 36yrs old. He met his mate, Emily, when he was 19 and when they were both 20, they gave birth to a baby boy. So he must be 16 now? However, when John was 26 and the boy was 6, they came under attack from the rouges. Emily saved their child's life, sacrificing her own. Since then, John had been cruel, ruthless and violent to everything and everyone. He became a very strict father who never praised his son, next in line to be alpha. Many felt sorry for the boy, including myself but I can't help but he assume he must be cold hearted and cruel like his father? And Mark has sold me to this ruthless man who calls himself alpha.

"Father? Please... No, no." I whispered. "Pack your stuff Rea." He ordered before hissing "or else" so only I could hear. I nodded meekly and rises upstairs. I flung myself into my bed and started crying. Why has he sold me? Was I really that bad? Surely not. Blinded by tears, I found my small suitcase battered and damaged, just like me, and started throwing my few precious items in. I put in a picture of mum and a necklace she gave me at the bottom, 2 items Mark never knew I had because I had kept them hidden from him. I chucked in a few other items before slowly going downstairs. The alpha was there, waiting for me. As soon as he saw me, he strode over to me and grabbed my arm in a death like grip. Without saying anything to me, he dragged me out wishing my father well as we went. Then, he chucked me and my suitcase in his car before speeding off. The silence was deafening so I decided to say something. Anything. "Erm, hello. I'm Rea." I started nervously. "I know." He spat, pulling the car over to the side of the road. He turned to face me, eyes black with rage. "You do not speak unless spoken to and you address me as 'master alpha'. Got it?" He hissed venomontly causing me to flinch. "Yes..." I whispered. "What. Did. You. Just. Say?" He growled, his black eyes narrowing into slits. "Yes master alpha." I amended hurriedly. He turned back found in satisfaction and restarted the car. Well, he's nice! I thought to myself. Rosie just let out a comforting whine so only I could hear before settling back down. "Thanks girl. You really are amazing." I told her, causing her to pur in delight.

When we reached the his mansion, it was huge. We weren't the strongest pack but we were third and this mansion definitely proved that. It was massive, grand and really, rather beautiful. John grabbed me and forced me to carry my suitcase as he led me upstairs. We stepped into a large, beautiful room decorated amazingly. "My room." He announced before dragging me towards a door in his room and opening it. It led into a considerably smaller, plainer room with just a bed, a small adjoining bathroom and a small shelf. 'Your room." I was distraught. There was no way in or out of the room except from the way we'd just come... Through his bedroom. I knew I was in for trouble, I just didn't know how bad it was going to be.

*2 weeks later*

"Go back to your room and don't you dare come out." He ordered using his alpha tone. Rosie whined and began stressing. She had to obey an alphas order, so, we went back to my room and I let my mind wander. Big mistake.

*2 weeks ago, the night of my arrival*

"I'm going to have some fun with you, kitten." He drawled as I stood shaking in the corner of his room. "I will never stay with you!" I hissed and he chuckled. "Don't hold your breath, kitten." He had locked the door to my room and the door to his room. I was trapped, with nowhere to hide, with this man who was going to make tonight hell. Mark had never sexually abused me but I know John is going to. I know, tonight, he is going to take my virginity and there is nothing I can do about it. That doesn't mean I'm not going to try though. Oh no. I am going to do everything I can to stop it. I want to save myself for my mate, if he even still wants me after all this. "Of course he will!" Scolded my wolf. As he came towards me, I backed away into the corner of the room. Suddenly, I collided with the wall and cursed. "No where to go now, is there kitten. Give it up." He came up and started running his hands all over me. I started struggling but his body was trapping me. Then, his hand slipped under my top and he started to rub my breasts. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning. I was not enjoying this but my body was taking over. Then, his hand slipped down my jeans. He started stroking my thighs, edging further and further up. I had to do something. "Get off me!" I hissed and slapped him. He drew back in surprise and I took the opportunity to scoot away from him. "You're going to pay for that, bitch!" He snarled, finally coming to his senses once again. He marched up to me and grabbed me by the hair. He dragged me down into the basement, roughly chucking me down the steps and turned the lights on. I gasped at what I saw.