Chapter 5

Recap:

I gasped at what I saw.

Rea's POV

Chains and shackles hung from the walls. There was a pile of whips and ropes in one corner of the room and a bed with handcuffs on in the opposite corner. I took a sharp intake of breath. Then, I heard the scraping of a key. He'd locked us in here! I turned around only to come face to face with a smirking John. I backed away, down the last few steps as he carried on advancing towards me. He grabbed me and slapped me with such force, I fell to the floor. I could already tell how much stronger he is than father was. He is, afterall, an alpha. He grabbed me and stripped off my top, vest and bra, pinning my hands above my head with ease. I wriggled and squirmed but it was no use. He wouldn't budge. As soon as the top half of me was naked, he grabbed me and chained my hands and feet to the wall. Then, he picked up a whip and I flinched. He came over to me and burried his face in the crook of my neck, his breath tickling me. He kissed my collarbone and I bit back my moan. I hated this but my body was taking control. I could feel Rosie snarling in protest. "He is touching us in a way only our mate should!" She hissed at me but I blocked her out by pushing her to the back of my mind. I alreay felt bad and dirty enough, without her adding to it. He violently kissed me on the lips before standing back. Then, he whipped me on my stomach and I hissed in pain. "You don't dare disrespect me!" Whip. "Stay silent or I'll whip you even more." Whip. I bit back my scream and bit down on my lip, hard. "You will never ever talk back to me, let alone hit me!" Whip. "You will address me as 'master'." Whip. "Got it?" He snarled before whipping me once again. "Yes... master." I whimpered weakly. My front was hurting so badly and all I wanted to do was scream in pain. I want to fall to the floor and curl up into a ball but the chains holding me captive are preventing me from doing so. He walks over to me and frees me allowing me to immediately collapse onto the floor in a panting heap. I pray for unconsciousness but I know the pain, although excrutiating, was not enugh to send me into darkness. He pulls me up and starts slapping and punching me, particuallary on my face and whip marks. When I'm on the floor gaspng and spluttering for breath, he started to kick my sides. Finally, I feel darkness taking over. And I welcome it.

Pain. That is the only thought running through my head as I slowly drift back into consciousness. Excruciating pain. I opened my eyes just as a scream escaped my lips. "Finally! Awake! Let's have some fun." I looked down to see John with a knife in his hand, coated in blood. I look down to see a large, deep gash rubbing along the side of my belly. As he saw my eyes widen in realisation that he had cut me, he laughed. "You wouldn't wake up so I helped you." Then, and only then, did I realise I was lying on the bed, my arms tied above my head and each of my legs tied to each bedpost at the bottom of the bed... And I was completely naked! I gasped. What had he done?! "Nothing yet." Growled my wolf. "But he sure is now." Just as she finished, he climbed on top of me. I struggled, helplessly in vain as he undid his trousers. I was about to scream when he placed a gag around my mouth. "No one would hear you but it's to save my ears." With that, he pushed into me and I let out a muffled scream. He was so big and it was my first time. I let the tears run as he proceeded to thrust in and out of me, getting faster and faster. He was using his werewolf speed now and I felt like I was tearing down there. The pain was unbearable but he finally reached his climax and squirted inside of me before falling onto me, heavily.

*Present Day*

I shuddered, remembering how painful it was the day after. I could barely walk. Since that day, I had tried to escape many times but each time I have been caught and brutally punished. The alpha has raped and abused me many times since and I feel dirty and ashamed. Will I ever find my mate and would he still want me? I doubt it.