Chapter 23

Recap:

"Luke! Sam! Order our best trackers and fighters. We are going to find them."

Rea's POV

I awoke to pain. I looked down to see my hands handcuffed behind my back with silver and silver rope tying me to a chair. I raised my head and saw a little girl next to me, tied in the same way. She looked like she'd passed out from the pain. My anger surged. Poor girl. These men were so horrible!- My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a voice in my head. "Look who it is, child." Who was this person. "Rosie?" "No darling. Rosie is not able to contact you because of the silver and walls laced with wolfsbane." I was hearing voices now as well? The voice chucked and I jolted slightly, startled. Apparently, this person could hear my thoughts too. "Who are you?" I asked. "My dear child. I am your mother." I gasped as the tears threatened to spill. "M-Mother? Where have you been all my life?" "I have always been with you my little one. I never left." She had always been with me? "Where were you when I was with fath-Mark? And with John?" I asked. "I never left you. I watched over you and prayed to and met with the moon goddess. I was helpless. I could do nothing as the moon goddess forbade it. She told me you are the chosen one and as the prophecy states, you have to battle through such challenges... Alone." The tears ran down my cheeks. "I love you mum." I whispered. "I love you too dear child. Now look at who the girl is." With that that, her voice left my head but I still felt her presence.

I did as the voice ordered and looked at the girl. Focusing through my tears, I saw Mia. Mia!? "Mia?" I called. No answer. She had blacked out from the pain of the silver. I growled in anger and felt power building up in me. Suddenly, I shifted into an animal, much larger than a wolf. I looked looked down to see orange and black striped feet. I jumped. What was I? What had happened? Shaking my head I rushed over to Mia and slashed her bonds. I freed her and carefully rolled her onto my back. I burst out of the door and heard screams. I rushed out into the woods.

Along the way, I met with Jake.

Jake's POV

"This way Alpha!" Called the tracker ahead. I ran forward, taking the lead when I sensed her scent approaching us. She must have freed herself. I looked up to see a massive Bengal tiger rushing towards us. Most of my fighters backed away, shaking whilst Luke and Sam simply approached me, surprised. They stood by me, one on either side of my flank but not in a threatening way. I shifted and tossed on some shorts while Luke and Sam did the same. I walked over to Rea and picked Mia off her back. She shifted, still clothed and I hugged her. She had cuts and burns all over her body, from silver no doubt, but she didn't seem to care, mind or even particularly notice. "You're such an idiot! Why couldn't you have waited? You could have been killed!" I gushed. Sh drew back and smiled slyly. "You should know by now. I'm impossible to be killed." I rolled my eyes at her cockiness and pulled her close once again. "We have to talk to Abe. You were, you weren't a wolf." I murmured. "I know." She sighed, frowning. "I think... I think I was a tiger?" She questioned and I nodded. "Yes. A Bengal Tiger. A true beauty." I breathed.

Rea's POV

*Back at the pack house*

"Abe. Abe? Abe!" I called in my mind like I did the first time I summoned him. "You called?" I jumped and whirled round to see him standing there, smirking at me. I glared at him before shaking my head. "Please come to Jake's office." He nodded and followed me. I swung open the door where Jake, Luke, Sam and Mia sat waiting. "Abe." Jake acknowledged. Abe nodded in response before taking a seat. "Why did you call me?" I licked my lips nervously. Was he even going to believe me?

---------------------------------------------

Ok. So this chapter is rubbish. I am truly sorry this is so unbearably short but I love you guys so much I couldn't bear to not give you an update today. Please forgive me! In so sorry! 😢😥

Next chapter will be updated tomorrow. 😃😊 Yay! Fingers crossed! Like I said I'm so sorry this is so short and I really hope I don't loose any of you amazing readers and fans because of my ridiculously short chapter but I have been so busy. More tomorrow. I promise!

Thank you for your patience and understanding my amazing readers. Love y'all!

OMG! 1K reads! 😮😱 Thank you so much! 💖😃

Vote? Comment?