Bandage

Within minutes Jack was back in Tulip Hollow, only a handful of houses between him and Alex.

And as he got closer he heard sobs.

His stomach began to twist up, and revved the engine, screeching to a stop in front of Alex's house.

It was Alex, sitting in the pile of dead flowers, shaking. He was sitting next to what Jack had caused,

Crying. He made Alex cry.

Jack had no idea it would have this affect on him. And for once, he felt bad for something he had done. He felt dizzy, holding his forehead and running up the lawn to the boy.

What the fuck did he do?

He nearly fainted as he made his way to Alex, kneeing beside him and greeting him quietly. "Alex, love, you're okay," He cooed, and upon realizing Jack's presence, threw himself into the taller man, face buried in his shirt. The boy's delicate hands held onto his leather jacket, knuckles turning white. 

"N-No, no, please, please help," He sobbed, and Jack wrapped his arms around the delicate boy. He pushed away his guilt and decided to only focus on making sure Alex was okay. That was all that mattered.

"Tell me what happened, love."

Alex looked up, his big doe eyes red. "I-I was waiting for you at lunch and when you d-didn't show up I met with my friend Awsten and we h-hung out for the day, b-because I haven't seen him in a while, and as soon as I got home m-my flowers were all ripped out of the ground," He spoke in stutters, and the guilt in the back Jack's mind continued building the more he talked. He had overreacted, and he saw that now. He felt so wretched, letting himself jump to conclusions and hurt such an innocent person.

But this wasn't the time to feel sorry for himself.

"C'mon, let's get you inside. We'll go take a deep breath, and figure out the flowers later, okay?"

Alex sniffled, and nodded. Jack then went on his knees, hooking his arms under the boy's knees and back. His face began to match his hair again, as Jack carried him inside bridal style. 

He climbed the stairs, and into Alex's room, placing him delicately onto his bed. He smiled cutely, grabbing onto a teddy bear and sighing. Jack sat down at his feet, and placed his hand onto the boy's knee. "What do you need?"

Alex blushed, "Snuggles?" Jack's heart melted, and he opened his arms to the pink-haired boy. He laid down on the man's lap, breathing out softly and sniffling. His breathing had already slowed from before, and Jack couldn't help but get butterflies. His tousled pink locks laid on Jack's chest, and he smiled widely.

"'Lex, why don't you lay down for a bit, I'll make us some food, and we can watch a movie. Sound good?"

Alex let out a cute squeak, standing up and taking Jack's hand. The flower boy led him down the stairs. They came into the kitchen, and Alex promptly sat down on the floor next to Sebastian, ruffling his fur. Jack grinned and opened the cabinet, grabbing a box of Kraft Mac n Cheese, to which the boy happily agreed with. He got water boiling, and soon joined Alex on the floor, petting Peyton as well.

They sat in silence for a moment, before Alex looked up. "...Jacky?"Jack's heart sank at the nickname Alex had used, humming in response and looking up at him. "Thank you for being so nice and making sure I was okay, I-I really don't deserve it." The tattoo-clad man frowned.

"You one hundred percent deserve it, Alex. Believe me." Then he stood again, going to tend to their food. Alex sat dumbfounded on the floor, mind spinning, simply staring at the elder's back. 

Jack was so lovely.

Soon, the two lovebirds were seated on the couch, bowls of mac n cheese and cups of chocolate milk in their laps. Since their hands were both full, they couldn't cuddle, so Alex just sat as close to Jack as humanly possible. Their thighs touched as the film played, and occasionally Jack would glance at Alex lovingly. 

About an hour later, their bowls were empty, sitting on the coffee table. They were pressed together under a blanket, Alex's legs over Jack's lap. The tattoo-clad man began to notice Alex dozing off, his pink hair slowly drifting onto Jack's shoulder. He felt his heart begin to beat out of his chest, and soon Alex was dozing off. He then became less tense as the boy melted into him, his breaths evening out. Jack grabbed the remote and hit pause, pulling Alex closer.

"'Lex, do you want to go to bed?" Alex perked up, humming softly, his hair messy. Jack smiled at his adorable self. "Do you want to go to bed?" The boy let out a little grumble, smiling at him.

"Sure. Can you please stay with me?" 

Jack's cheeks went pink, and he nodded quickly. "Of course I will." He reached his tattooed hand over the blanket, on top of Alex's. "I'm here to help you feel better." Then it was Alex's turn to become pink, looking down at his lap. He mumbled something softly, keeping his eyes away from Jack's.

The elder then lifted his other hand, hooking his pointer finger under Alex's chin, lifting it so their eyes connected. Alex's face went darker.

"Alex,"

Darker. "J-Jack,"

Jack's face formed into a smirk. "Can I kiss you?"

The cherry blossom boy's stomach flooded with butterflies. Everything seemed to freeze, and his fists tightened. He let out a squeak, and whispered a small "please".

Then everything was still, and Jack's lips met Alex's. 

The flower boy could feel Jack's beard press against his cheeks, and his eyebrows furrowed innocently as butterflies poured into him. He breathed in deeply, the strong scent of cologne flooding his nostrils. Nothing had ever felt so fucking right.

Seconds passed, and soon Jack's hands were on Alex's waist, causing him to whimper. The smaller boy pulled away, blushing hard.

"I really like you, baby."

Alex couldn't contain his excitement as Jack used this nickname, giggling. "I-I like you too."

Then Jack proceeded to carry Alex up to his bedroom, laying him onto the bed. "Do you have pajamas?" He asked, looking around the boy's cutely decorated room. 

"Mhm," He hummed, pointing to his dresser. Jack got him a pair of sweatpants, waiting outside the room for him to change and climbing into bed behind him. He wrapped his arm around the younger's waist. He placed a delicate kiss behind his ear, snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"Goodnight, cutie,"

And once again, Alex's face continued to match his hair.

***

gucci gang it's 1am enjo y u fucken thots

~aus