Leather

This chapter gets a lil nsfw towards the end Bc I'm tired and it's good o k

Alex woke to birds chirping, the sun pouring through the windows. Jack's arm was secure around his waist, and his breathing was steady against the boy's neck. He sighed happily, snuggling further backwards into Jack. 

Everything seemed to be okay. 

He heard Jack grumble behind him, and he smiled. "Jack?" He asked in a hushed voice. The elder hummed, dragging his lips over Alex's neck softly. 

"You're cute," He mumbled, causing the boy to blush once again.

Alex sat up to look at the clock next to his bed. Nearly seven. He sighed and turned to Jack, resting his cheek on his chest. "You gotta work soon."

Jack nodded before sighing, rolling over and sitting up. He stretched and stood, scanning the floor for his pants. Alex's blush deepened when he realized Jack had slept in only his boxers and a t shirt. As he pulled his jeans back on, Alex stood and smiled, waiting for him to go downstairs.

They sat together at the small table, eating cereal. Jack couldn't stop gazing at Alex.

"Hey, Love. I can pick you up some flowers when I'm done with work and I can help you plant them later. How does that sound?"

Alex perked up, smiling widely. "That'd be lovely! You don't need to get anything special, just whatever you think would look nice." Jack nodded, sighing lovingly at the boy. He really felt so much for him.

Soon Jack was heading out the door, Alex bidding him goodbye with a small peck on his cheek. "Bye Jacky."

The tattooed man squeezed Alex's hand. "Bye Love."

Alex walked back into his living room, his stomach filled with butterflies. Jack made him so happy.

Alex wasn't used to being so cared for. After moving back to Baltimore alone, he didn't have many friends. Most of the ones he made in school had moved away in the past three years. He just wanted a fresh start after what happened when he was back in the UK.

But Jack wasn't like that. Alex prayed he wasn't like that. He couldn't go through that again.

He sighed and pulled himself onto the couch next to Sebastian, running his fingers through his soft fur. At least he had him.

After Alex had gotten dressed, he went into the front yard to prepare the flower beds. He made sure to dispose of the ruined flowers, leaving plenty of spots open for more. He was excited for Jack's return.

Alex sat on his front step and sighed, sitting and staring peacefully at the grass and nature around him. Birds chirped loudly all around, giving him the lightest feeling. He'd always loved nature, barely ever being able to describe it. He just felt right. When he was young he would constantly go on walks, and he still did now. He only ever used his car when going into town, as he much preferred walking.

He would always bring Baz and Peyton down the trails begin his house, and sometimes when they wanted to lay down he would sit on a fallen tree and think. Not about anything in particular, just think. He liked to think. His mind would flood with random questions, or his plans for the future, but lately they'd been full of Jack.

Before Jack talked to him Alex had gotten used to being alone. He thought moving back would help him make friends, and sure it did, but he really only had one friend who stayed constant, and he didn't even live in Maryland. His name was Awsten, and he was from Texas. They met online and sometimes he would come up to Baltimore to visit. In fact he was leaving for Houston today. They had run into each other in the coffee shop while he waited for Jack. Since Jack never showed up, Alex decided to spend his friend's last day in Baltimore with him. It was when he finally drove home when he found his flowers all damaged. He began to breakdown and called Jack, who came to help him almost immediately.