Thread

A few days had passed, and it was only a few days until Jack's birthday came. Alex was walking through his local mall, on his way to Newbury Comics to find part of his present for Jack. One hand held a bad with a brand new black jean jacket, and he was going to find patches to sew onto it. He made his way inside the store, peeking around for a bit before finding what he needed.

First, he picked out Blink-182 patch, and one Green Day, two of Jack's favorite bands. Then he found a few skulls and roses, and a Harley Davidson one to fit Jack's punk/motorcycle aesthetic. There was a crow too, because crows are cute. Lastly, there were daisies, a pink bow, a rainbow and a sun. Because whether he liked it or not, Alex had to leave his mark on it. He headed to the cashier, tucking them into his bag, satisfied with the first half of his present.

The pink haired boy was then on his way to another store, in order to get the last part of his gift, and possibly the most important. He could already feel the nervousness building up in his stomach just thinking about it. The closer he got, the deeper his stomach fell. He'd only ever done this online, but he really wanted to make Jack happy with this.

Without a look back, he entered the store, wandering aimlessly for a few minutes, before being approached by a woman who smiled at him sympathetically. "Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked, way too cheerful for Alex's current state of nervousness.

"I-I think so,"

She smiled wider, nodding. "Of course! Need help finding something for a special lady?"

Alex swallowed thickly. "N-Not exactly," She tilted her head, as if asking what he meant. "I was looking for something for me, actually."

The woman grinned, and gesturing for him to follow her. "I got you honey, don't worry."

He could feel his face burning up, and he nodded.

***

When Alex got home, he was extremely pleased with the outcome of his expedition. He placed the small pink bag under his bed, and began searching for a needle and thread for the patches. Once he did, he returned downstairs to where all of the patches were laid out.

The next few hours consisted of him drinking way too many cups of tea, and sewing patches on to the jacket. By the time he was done, his fingers were covered in band-aids from the amount of times he had accidentally stabbed himself with the needle. He was extremely pleased with how it came out, and he skipped upstairs, hiding it in his closet where Jack wouldn't find it.

When he turned around, he spotted the pink bag he previously had placed under his bed. The boy felt his cheeks begin to heat again, and he swallowed thickly.

There was no harm in trying it out, right?

***

Meanwhile, Jack was at his work, nearly laughing his ass off while he planned his birthday festivities with the guys. Brendon had proposed a gay bar, and a strip club, him declining both.

"I want it to at least be open to Alex, he'd hate that." Jack smirked, typing away on his laptop. "Plus, I'm not looking to find anyone besides him."

Brendon shrugged, turning to Rian and Zack. "You guys got any ideas?"

Zack hummed, proposing a restaurant with a bar down the street. Rian agreed quickly after, noting that he'd taken Dallas there before, and he found it quite good.

"Cool!" Jack smiled. "I'll ask Alex if he'd like to go. I don't think he'd drink, but I want him to actually meet you and the guys. I'm inviting Nano and Danny as well. Oh, and what day were we thinking?" He asked.

Rian shrugged, before Brendon spoke up. "Maybe the Friday after your birthday we can all go out. I don't have any plans. And that means you can spend your birthday with whoever you want."

Jack smiled, and agreed. "Yeah, I was planning on spending it with 'Lex."

Rian whistled, leaning backwards onto the counter. "You gonna get some, finally?"

The man ran a hand through his blue stripe of hair, chuckling. "I don't know yet. We're going at his pace."

Zack groaned, complaining about the fact that Alex was a virgin in the first place.

"I don't know, dude! I'm surprised he doesn't have a line of dudes waiting to fuck him. Oh! But I tell you guys about what happened the other night?" He asked, a smirk splayed across his lips. They shook their heads, and Jack let out a sigh of confidence. "I made him moan."

The room erupted with cheers, Brendon cracking up and nearly falling to the floor. "How'd you do that, huh?"

Jack chuckled. "I just used my skills, got him all flustered. That's easy to do." Which was true. All Jack had to do was say Alex's name in a certain tone, or call him a pet name, or even wrap an arm around his waist, and his face would be bright red. That was especially a thing he loved about the boy, his innocence, and how it clashed with Jack's amount of experience. He really wanted to be the one to introduce the pink-haired boy to things, and help him get out of his shell; Because he saw the potential Alex had, and how happy he would be to be surrounded by love, a thing Jack swore he would do.

Jack snapped back to attention from Brendon clapping in his face. "Thought we lost you there. I asked you a question, dude. Have you seen Alex's dick yet?"

The man let out a laugh, shaking his head. "No I haven't. I don't want my baby to be uncomfortable."

Zack scoffed. "You guys act like you're waiting 'til marriage."

If he and the others only knew what Alex did.

***

Sorry this is short. My mental state is horrible rn, which either means way too many updates or barely any at all. We will have to see.

~aus