Peaches and Cream (Part Two)

U guys need to comment more I love comments spam me with comments anyway here u go!

***

The first part of Jack popped through Alex's virgin hole, and he let out a delicious gasp. "Oh god, o-oh," Alex whined, clenching around his boyfriend. "Please, please, keep going," He pushed all of himself into him, and he breathed out a whine when he bottomed out.

Lips pecked at his chest and collarbones, the bottom clenching Jack's hand so hard his knuckles went white. "Are you okay?" Jack asked, kissing his face and forehead.

Alex nodded. "I-It's just so big,"

The elder smirked, nuzzling the boy's cheek with his nose. "You're okay, I promise. Is it okay if I go?" He responded with a whine and a nervous nod before Jack began to move his hips slowly, more of grinding than actual thrusts.

Alex's thighs clenched around Jack's hips, his eyes screwed shut and his mouth gaped open. He couldn't form words at this point, his whole upper body brushed with a rosy color. An attempt at Jack's name stuttered from his mouth, receiving kisses to his neck. Slowly, the grinding became better, Jack actually pulling out a bit with each one. Alex was bumped upwards towards the headboard each time their hips collided, the bell on the choker around his neck jingling. He was soon a whimpering mess, not having opened his eyes since Jack entered him.

"Baby, you're so tight, fuck," He growled, causing an innocent moan to leave the boy's throat. Alex then made the decision to crack his eyes open at their lower bodies, and the sight of Jack inside him caused him to nearly explode. He threw a hand over his mouth, eyebrows furrowed hard; it was such a fucking overwhelming sight. Jack saw his pupils roll into the back of his head, smirking at how much of a mess he was making him. "Doesn't that feel good, Kitten?"

"M-Mhm, yes Jacky," Alex whimpered, hands reaching up to tangle into the man's hair.

He chuckled evilly and began moving his hips faster. "Such a good boy."

Alex cried out again, voice cracking. "Ah, h-ah, Jack, please," his voice began to sound like he was going to cry, causing Jack to be concerned.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked, slowing his hips.

"Y-Yes, don't slow down please, i-it's just so good,"

The tattoo-clad man groaned, resuming his pace. He was so fucking fragile that he cried if he was pleasured too much, and that made Jack's heart twist. Alex was the most adorable thing on the face of the earth.

"You're so fucking cute, you're gonna make me cum," Jack stuttered into his ear, and he muttered an apology, pulling his hair. "Don't be sorry baby, I just don't think I've ever been so fucking turned on in my entire life,"

The boy whined, rutting his hips downwards to meet the other's. "C-Can you please touch me?"

Jack nodded hastily, reaching to stroke Alex's flushed length in time with his thrusts, and he cried out again. "B-Baby,"

Alex hummed in a questioning way, yet it still came out sexual.

"I wanna fuck you from behind," He panted, kissing Alex's jaw. "It'll be easier to touch you,"

He pulled out, causing Alex to whimper out in distress, quickly flipping himself over under Jack and arching his back. The elder praised him and pushed himself back inside, reaching under the boy's stomach to stroke him.

Alex cried out due to the new angle Jack's cock churned his insides, the man's head in the crook of his neck, leaning over him. The bell on his choker was jingling like crazy, as he was near hitting the headboard with each of Jack's thrusts.