Watering Can

I'm giving up on nsfw warnings idk if this chapter will have any gay shit but from now on i'll only put warnings if there's full on smut thx bye

Alex woke up abnormally early that morning, for no reason in particular. He managed to wiggle himself out of Jack's grasp, get dressed, and go downstairs without the man waking up. He was actually proud of himself.

He decided to boil himself some tea, and sit on his back porch with Sebastian and Peyton. He watched them run together, rolling through the grass in the sunlight. They were so happy, yipping at each other.

Once he was done with his tea, Alex retrieved his small tin watering can, and filled it with water from the hose. His dogs followed him around the perimeter of the house, watering each flower bed just enough. He hummed sweet tunes as he did so, always believing music made plants as happy as it did people. He then moved to the potted plants on his porch, and was satisfied.

He managed to find a tennis ball on the deck, and threw it for his dogs, who proceeded to fight for who got it. The boy leaned against the railing, and closed his eyes, taking in the nature and the early morning sunlight.

You may be wondering how Alex really feels about Jack hurting his flowers, and the truth is that he didn't care. It was a misunderstanding, and even if he did overreact, it was okay now. He got him new flowers, and there was no more mess. Alex really wasn't one to hold grudges, especially on someone as lovely as Jack.

Speak of the devil, Alex heard the back door click open, and groggy footsteps before arms were wrapped around his waist. "Mornin', Flower Boy." He cooed, voice hoarse from sleep. He placed his lips onto Alex's jaw, and the younger hummed happily.

"Morning, Jacky." He turned around in Jack's arms and smiled, placing a kiss onto his nose. "Don't you have the day off?" He asked, taking time to observe all of the elder's tattoos.

"Kinda," He grumbled. "We got a new employee who needs training, and I'm the only one allowed to do it out of the three of us. Name's Brendon. I'll be training him around noon though, so we have a few hours."

"Aw. That's okay." Alex hummed, looking down to realize Jack was in only boxers. His face went red. "Jack! We're outside! Come on." He gripped the man's hand, pulling him inside forcibly. "Put on clothes."

Jack giggled. "But we're inside now!"

Alex groaned in annoyance, sticking his head back outside to call Baz and Peyton back inside. "You're such a fucking child, Jack." Then he was giggling again, holding his arms out, asking Alex for a hug. "No!" He yelled. "You're not decent!" The shorter boy squealed, Jack approaching him quickly.

"You're gonna have my dick inside you soon, hug me while I'm in my undies." He got closer, grabbing Alex when he tried to run away. He then stuck his hands under Alex's shirt, tickling his stomach.

"N-Not fair! J-Jack!" The boy squealed, giggling uncontrollably. "Your dick's not coming anywhere near me!" He tried to break free, which resulted in them collapsing onto the kitchen floor, next to a very confused Peyton.

"True. It'll be coming inside you." Jack smirked, pinning Alex to the floor by his wrists. The boy stuck out his tongue, making him smile. He took this as a chance to lean down, and touch his tongue to Alex's. 

"C'mon! That feels so gross!" He giggled, trying to get Jack to let his arms go. "Let me goooo."

Jack's smirk grew. "I'll let you go if you kiss me."

Alex smiled adorably. "You're gross." He leaned up and placed a tender kiss onto Jack's mouth, satisfying the other. But while this was all happening, Alex's knee was in the perfect position. One upwards motion, and Jack was keeled over on the floor next to him, grabbing his crotch and yelling with pain.

"What the shit, Alex?! My precious balls!" He continued to roll around, as Alex sat up, laughing uncontrollably. Peyton meanwhile, was across the room with Baz, both of the dogs equally as startled by Jack's yelling.

"That's what you get!" He giggled, Jack rolling onto his side and groaning.

"Fuck. My dick hurts. Wanna kiss it better?"

"Fuck off."

A few minutes later, Alex was standing outside his room as Jack got dressed, giggling uncontrollably.

"It's fucking red! You broke my dick you fucking bitch!" And other similar phrases were spilled from the room, causing Alex's face to go red with laughter.

Once he was dressed, the boy came in and wrapped his arms around Jack's neck. "I'm sorry I hurt your dick."

"You better be. You'll pay for that." He smirked, and brought out his right hand, bringing it down harshly onto Alex's left bum cheek. The boy jumped so high his head nearly went through the ceiling, and he gasped, holding onto Jack's neck tighter.

"Hey!" He squeaked, face deep red. "Th-That's just mean."

"You're gonna have to get used to it dating me, Flower Boy."

The shorter cocked his eyebrow. "What's that mean?"

Jack chuckled. "It means you have a nice ass and there's no way you're not letting me spank you." The color of Alex's face deepened, and Jack could feel him tense up. "Oh? You into that? Jesus, and I thought you were innocent." Alex stuttered, caught on his words, too nervous to speak. Jack's smirk grew. "Gotcha. Don't worry, I hoped you were kinky. You're cute."

Alex nearly collapsed again, holding onto Jack's shoulders. He looked down at him, putty in his hands. Jack loved how he could do this to his boyfriend. "Y-You're a meanie."

"I know." Jack joked, placing his hands on the boy's hips. "A meanie who is very hungry. I'll make us some pancakes, and maybe spank you after."

Alex whined loudly, letting go of Jack and proceeding downstairs. "Sh-Shut up."

***

By the time they were done with their pancakes, it was approaching eleven. Alex sitting in Jack's lap on his phone, while the elder rubbed his hand up and down his back. He would occasionally show Jack something he found funny, giggling adorably.

"Hey, baby. I think I have to get going soon, I need to get there before Brendon comes in and get everything ready."

Alex pouted and rested his head on Jack's chest, sighing. "Okayyy."

Jack hummed and continued to rub the boy's back, placing a kiss onto his temple. "You gotta get off me, love."

"But then you have to leave." He whined, burying his face into the elder's neck. "And I don't want you to."

Jack's heart began to melt, and he smiled widely. "I'm sorry, but I'll see you again soon."

Alex sat up, looking Jack in the eyes. "Promise?" He giggled.

"Promise," And he connected their lips, feeling the boy's lips curl into a smile. 

Their hands were linked together while Alex walked Jack to his motorcycle. He climbed onto it, only to toss the helmet he had bought onto the ground. "You can keep that." He said, and Alex promptly picked it up, placing it onto Jack's head.

"No. You're wearing a helmet from now on."

Jack huffed, and adjusted it so he was comfortable. "Fine. But only for you."

"Good Jack." Alex smiled, and kissed Jack on the nose. "I really like you."

Jack smiled back. "I like you too, 'Lex."

***

alex came out as bi on twitter lowkey gang gang

lemme know if there's grammar errors i dont feel like rereading thx

~aus