Honeysuckle

Now a few weeks later, it was approaching early June, and Jack was spending his lunch with Alex. Their hands were linked together as they made their way to the cafe down the street. It was getting awfully hot, so today Jack was in a black muscle tank, which exposed his heavily tatooed frame, that Alex couldn't keep his eyes off of. Of course noticed, but didn't say anything. He loved catching Alex staring at him.

Jack smiled, a thought popping into his head. "Oh, I never told you! My birthday's coming up. I might hang with the guys a few days before, but do you want to spend it with me? I already requested it off."

Alex perked up, and smiled widely. "Yes! What's your birthday again?"

"June eighteenth." 

Alex nodded and hummed, squeezing Jack's hand. "It'll be so fun! I'll plan our day, okay?"

"Sounds amazing, love." Jack agreed, holding the door of the cafe open for Alex. They sat at their usual table, Alex with his egg and cheese and iced tea, Jack with his ham sandwich and coffee.

"I need present ideas for you!" Alex pouted. "What do you like that I can get you?"

"You don't need to give me anything, really. Everything you do is a present. But you already know what I like, babe."

Alex stuck out his lower lip again, reaching out to touch Jack's hand. "I wanna get you a present!" He tugged at the man's sleeve. "And I'm gonna!"

Jack chuckled, and couldn't help but swoon over Alex's adorableness. "Alright, baby. Do whatever you want."

The pink haired boy giggled. "Yay!"

Today they finished their lunch faster than usual, and soon found themselves on the walk back to Jack's parlor. Their hands were together again, Alex's eyes still scanning Jack's body. The elder smirked. "Y'know you're my boyfriend, right? You don't gotta keep checking me out." Jack saw Alex dart his eyes down to the sidewalk, his cheeks quickly heating up. "You're so cute."

The boy let out a small whine, pressing himself against Jack as they walked. "I-I just think you're really pretty, okay?" Jack chuckled in response, squeezing Alex's hand before pulling him inside the parlor. They were greeted with Brendon, eyebrows wiggling. 

"Sup, fuckers. You have fun fucking?"

Jack chuckled, greeting Brendon with a side hug. He had come into work while they were on their lunch expedition. "Hell yeah dude."

Alex's face went dark. "We didn't fuck!" 

Brendon laughed, noticing his embarrassment. "Oh right, you're still a virgin. My bad."

The boy's face got darker, and his eyes shot to Jack, giving him a dirty look. "Do you just go to work and tell everyone about our sex life?" He asked, Zack perking up from the front desk.

"Pretty much. He talks about wanting to bang you constantly, so I mean..." Zack smirked, and Brendon nodded in agreement.

"You guys suck." Alex pouted, wrapping his arms around Jack's waist, burying his face into his shirt.

"They love you, babe. Don't worry." Brendon nodded, walking back to his station to prepare for another customer. Jack looked down at Alex, loving how pink his cheeks were. "Hey, so I was thinking- we've been dating for almost two months and you've never been to my house. Do you want me to pick you up on my way home?"

Alex nodded, before smiling adorably. "That'd be amazing!" 

Jack hummed, and placed a kiss onto Alex's forehead. "Alright, love. See you then."