Unexpected

Namjoon looked at me baffled.
"You're my...bodyguard."
"The whole group. I am the bodyguard of the whole group," you add in. He nods but still looks baffled. As he was processing the news your eyes wander to his figure. You can't help it.

He is wearing a black cap over his dyed blond hair

He is wearing a black cap over his dyed blond hair. His white jacket fit him perfectly to show his strong arms.
The long grey shirt made him look more sexy because of the way it hugged his chest yet towards his stomach it was loose. His black pants didn't help the matter.
You look up and find him watching you. You mentally hit yourself, he just saw the whole thing. You felt your cheeks get red at the thought, well at least you didn't look at his lips right? I mean you had already seen them while you were watching him through the window and boy were they very---
No! Stop thinking such things, you mentally slap yourself. You clear your throat and smile at him, he takes in a sharp breath, then quickly looks away.
"Are you okay," you ask. He doesn't even make eye contact, his cheeks were slightly red and he was biting his lower lip.
"Yeah I am fine," he answers after a few seconds pass by,"my name is Kim Namjoon but you can call me RM or whatever you want."
"I ...ugh...already know your name."
He closes his eyes like he is mentally kicking himself.
"Right. Sorry. What's your name," he asks as he starts to walk toward the hotel which wasn't far away.
"Y/N. It is nice to finally meet you Namjoon."
He looks at you and smiles wide revealing his beautiful tooth smile.
You smile back. It was a quick walk so when you get to your apartment Namjoon waits for you to go inside.
"Oh,"he says stopping you from entering your room,"don't worry I won't spill out a thing that you are our new bodyguard."
Closing the door you look at him confused." It's okay. You can tell them."
He moves a little closer to you and you take a step back, but the door stops your escape. He puts both arms out and places them on the door both near your neck. You look up at him and watch him. He gives you a look you can't really pinpoint but it send shivers down your body.
You bite your tongue. Away dark thoughts. Away.
He smiles at you suddenly,"I want you to be my secret. Even if it's for a few hours."
...What?
He steps back giving you back your space bubble, then leaves turning a corner. When you hear his door close, you snap out of the trance and quickly open the door and close it behind you.
"I want you to be my secret even if it's for a few hours..."
You slap yourself for real this time. It totally means he wants to be friends, you think to yourself.
"I need to cool down...weight room! Yes! The weight room. I'll cool down there."
You quickly chang into a track outfit.

"You quickly chang into a track outfit