Unacceptable

When Yoongi, Jin, and you got back to the Big Hit center everyone was waiting there.
Jimin,Jungkook,Taehyung,J-Hope, and RM come running towards you and they all hug you.
"Y/N! Your okay! Thank God," said Taehyung who was checking you for any injuries, but he then noticed the scratch from the knife in your face and some purple marks that had been caused for rolling on the floor and trying to get a big guy off from you.
They all looked at you with pain.
"Are you okay," they all asked.
"Guys. I am fine. I am used to these things. Please don't mind," you said with a small smile.
Taehyong who was behind them gave you a hug as well.
"Peaches. You scared me today," he said as he let you go slowly.
Mr. Bang walked up to you after the boys let you go and gave you a tight hug, "Thank you agent 7 for protecting my boys. There is something the boys want to tell you though." He stepped back.
You look at each of the BTS member's, and waited patiently for them to speak.
"Y/N. We thank you for protecting us. We are truly greatful...but..." RM couldn't finish his sentence. It was quiet for a few seconds before Jimin burst out saying in a loud voice," but it is unacceptable that you risk your life for ours!We can't see somebody we love, get hurt! "
You stared at Jimin and the rest of the boys.
"You want me to quit my job, or do you want to fire me," you asked serious. They all looked at you with sad eyes.
"We want to fire you. We want you to be safe," said J-Hope.
You felt your heart begin to cave in on itself in hurt.You laughed. It wasn't a joyful laugh, it was a hurting laugh.
"You guys want to protect me by firing me. Do you guys know how long I have been protecting people? Sence I was seventeen. My sister almost died when I was young. I do this because of it."
They all looked at you surprised as you spoke. Mostly because you were looking at them with an angered expression.
"I accepted this job because I love what I do. You love me so you want to fire me. But I love you and I want to protect each of you. I never got my emotions into my job until I met you guys. Do you all know how much I have risked myself before t?!"
You walk up to them and rip your dress from your abdomen section. Right above your hip bone was a scar from a knife wound you received from protecting a famous CEO.
"This...was done to me," you pull off a bit of your dress to show your shoulder. There was a scar from a bullet wound that was ment for another person you were protecting.
They all gasped as they saw the old scars.
"Why do you guys do this to me... When you know that I love you and want to protect you!"
You step away from them as they reach out for you.
You bump into Taehyon. He pulled you and hugged you to him.
You felt a tear role down your face and you pushed him away.
"You are in this too," you say.
He tries to grab your arm but you step away from all of them and walk towards the door.
"Y/N...it's for the best," said Taehyon.
You looked at all of them as your eyes began to release your tears.
"Y/N...wait," said the members, they all walk towards you, but you walked out the door and walked out of the Big Hit building. Not turning back, you grabbed a taxi.

When you got to the apartment you changed out of the dress into your bodyguard suit.
You laid down on the bed and stayed like that.
Y/N...
You opened your eyes to see that you were under the bed of your old room from back then.
"Y/N! Hide...!"
The room is red with black, yet you can see the seven figures. They look at you in sorrow and pain. You remembered this dream from some time ago.
Jin! RM! Suga! J-Hope! Jimin! Taehyung! Jungkook! Their faces were beat up into purple and greens. You reach out to them crying. They all lift their fingers in unison to tell you to be quiet.
"No!" It was all a dream. You knew this wasn't real, but you still tried to help.
You won't be quiet any longer. You get out of your hiding spot.
"No! Leave them alone," you yell.
"Go hide Y/N. Bad guys are here," they all say. You shake your head frantically.
"No! I won't let them hurt you! "
There isn't anyone. Yet they make grunting noises like if it was an invisible person punching them.
"You can't do anything Y/N," says a cold voice from behind you. You turn and throw a punch but there is no one.
You touch each of the members faces. This is just a dream!
You fall on your knees, they give up and you fall side ways. You pick yourself up and there is a mirror right infront of you. Your face was beaten as well, your tears mixed with your blood.
The BTS members all form a circle around you. Protecting you. You cry and pull out a gun. You aim at whatever you see try to touch them.
"Would you hurt me Y/N," the voice asks in a laughing tone.
" STOP! "
You yell as your eyes spring open.
You get up and pace around the for a few seconds before you stop.
You walked out of the room and headed back to the Big Hit Center. You needed to talk to the boys.
You walk in and step in but you noticed there was some guys with boxes waiting just out of site infront of the door. Like five guys exactly.
They were tall and in the skinny side. One of them was short and wearing sunglasses.
The BTS members were still in there discussing something with Mr. Bang and Taehyon together with another bodyguard.
The guys kept on waiting never noticing you.
You tippy toed to the towards the other door that lead to the same room and peeked out at them before closing the door.
One man dropped his box by accident dropping what was in it.
It was a gun.
You felt the blood in you drop to your feet. You quickly entered the room and didn't even wait for the members to look at you.
"Everyone take cover! "
They all turned to you surprised.
You pushed the closest member into the vocal testing room(that room that they sing in behind a plastic window😂 I think) . RM was stunned but you grabbed the next and the next shoving them all in there, when the men behind the door saw through the little glass window on the door, they burst the door open and took out their guns; you had put all the members in but Mr. Bang still wasn't safe.
You pulled out your two guns and fired at the men walking in.
Two fell but the others shot from their hiding places.
Taehyon grabbed Mr. Bang and pushed him behind the sound checking thing, as you and the other bodyguard took hiding spots and shot at the men.
This isn't going anywhere, you thought.
"Hey! Watch my back, " you yelled at the bodyguard next to you and Taehyon.
You ran towards the back door that you came in through; bullets zooming by.
You ran out and turned the corner shooting one of the men in the back because he wasn't facing you.
Then shot the one that was infront facing you in a crouched position right in the center of his chest.
The other one...
You felt the tip of a gun on your back.
Your blood boiled in anger.
"Hello cutie. Come with me. Raise your hands up where I can see them. "
He shoved the guns out of your hands after you lifted them and lead you inside the room.
Taehyon automatically saw you were in trouble and took aim at the man behind you.
The bodyguard walked out of the room the BTS members were in, with them behind him.
They all turned and gasped.
They tried walking towards you.
"Y/N, " yelled J-Hope as his face crumbled.
Suga at the sight almost fell to the floor in shock, but the bodyguard steadied him, his hands became into tight balls as he held back his anger.
"Leave her alone," said Jimin and Jin.
"No! Y/N! " Jungkook tried to take another step towards you, while Taehyung and RM held him back with eyes of pure rage.
"You move, " the man yells, then moves the gun to your head and puts pressure on your temple, " she dies! "
"Let her go, "yelled RM and restrained himself from taking another step.
Taehyung watched you. His eyes held a sadness you couldn't bare to see.
"Give me your lives for hers and you can see her alive from heaven, " said the man with an evil laugh.
He suddenly hit you across the face with the butt of the causing blood to drip from the inside of your cheek.
You growled in anger instead of in pain and spit the blood from your mouth on his black shoe. You took that opportunity to lower your hand to a pocket close to your chest and pull out a small knife in lightning speed then covered the knife up with your sleeve. You pretended to grab your jaw.
"Fucking do that again and I'll stab you in your heart," you hissed.
The man laughed harder.
Mr. Bang stepped up making the man stop laughing. He shoved the gun harder onto your temple with a yell, "I said I'll shoot her! "
"But you said also to give up my life to see her alive didn't you? I will give up my life."
You gasped.
"Mr. Bang-" said Taehyon behind him, but was cut off by the movement of all the members as they all took one step forward.
"We will too, " they said together.
The man laughed, "Fine. My pleasure."
He took the gun off of your head and aimed it at Mr. Bang.
"Terrible mistake," you said with an evil smile and turned.
You grabbed the arm with the gun and shoved it up.
He fired at the ceiling.

His eyes widened in shock and dismay as you shoved the knife into his heart.
"I told you. I don't take it well when some people I love are threatened."
He collapses to the ground dead.
The BTS members run towards you and tackle you to the ground in joy and relief. Mr. Bang joins in on top of everyone.

(sorry that it was a bloody scene) Mr. Bang be risking his life for you😂. Hi my beautiful wings! This isn't the last chapter. I still got two more to go. Please keep on reading. I am always over joyed to come into Wattpad everyday and see the number of readings go up. Thanks for the votes but please keep on voting ! (Please!!!! With seven Bangtan members on top😂❤.) Comment also!
AND... EPIPHANY THOUGH! 💜it's so beautiful😢😍❤. Jin is amazing I love him so much!!!!

I wanted to say that:
***I will start on two new books. I'll start publishing on these new books probably next week. If not then the next. Each will have their separate publish day. (Now... I can't give too much info or some people will steal my idea.)

One of them is called Crossfire.
This book will be about Jungkook.

And the other is called Cupid's Hope.
This book will be about J-Hope.

No I did not choose from the top of my bias list or something I just came up with these stories as I was thinking about BTS. 😂Yeah. That's all I can say. Sorry! Thank you for reading! Love you all! Love yourself! ❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜