Nightmare Melody

"Y/N! Hide...!"
You open your eyes to see who was ordering you to hide. Your under a bed.  The room is red with black, yet you can see the seven figures. They look at you in sorrow and pain.
Jin! RM! Suga! J-Hope! Jimin! Taehyung! Jungkook! Their faces were beat up into purple and greens. You reach out to them crying. They all lift their fingers in unison to tell you to be quiet.
"No!"
You won't be quiet any longer. You get out of your hiding spot.
"No! Leave them alone," you yell.
"Go hide Y/N. Bad guys are here," they all say. You shake your head frantically.
"No! I won't let them hurt you! "
There isn't anyone. Yet they make grunting noises like if it was an invisible person punching them.
"You can't do anything Y/N," says a cold voice from behind you. You turn and throw a punch but there is no one.
This is just a dream! You touch each of the members faces. This is just a dream! You fall on your knees, they give up and you fall side ways. You pick yourself up and there is a mirror right infront of you. Your face was beaten as well, your tears mixed with your blood.
The BTS members all form a circle around you. Protecting you. You cry and pull out a gun. You aim at whatever you see try to touch them.
"Would you hurt me Y/N," the voice asks in a laughing tone.
"Leave. Them. Alone!"

You wake up with a jolt. You can here your quick breath and you can feel the cold sweat coating your body.
You get out of bed, not wanting to be one more second on it.
You deside to take a taxi and go to the Big Hit center to see if there was anything you could do there. You didn't want to be alone doing nothing and having bad dreams every time you tried to sleep, so you get dressed into formal clothes. The shirt had daisies printed all around, the jean shorts were not too short(those shorts👇look super short but pretend they are a little bit longer😂). The shoes matched the color of the daisies pedals (shoes weren't in the pic. sorry)

You take a medium sized black purse and place all necessary items you might need in it

Hopefully going out helped you take your mind off the dream you had.
🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕

When you arrive there is only a few amount of people in the building. Mr. Bang welcomes you and tells you he has to attend to some filming matters, so he leaves you to help yourself. At least he was still in the building though. The dance room had no one inside. Sence the harmful action toward J-Hope, they have that room closed for a while to investigate.
Your walking down a hall when you hear voices coming towards you.
"Let's go eat something I am starving," the voice came from Jungkook. Your thoughts automatically throw you back to when both of you where in training room, you remember; specifically, his hand on your face.
You blush and blush some more when you hear the next two voices.
" Yeah," said Jin.
"I'm up for it," says RM. Oh my gosh!!! Your emotions scream at you.
You look around and find a door next to you. You don't even read the sign, you just barge in there trying to hide from the three members.
You close the door and listen closely through the door.
Their voices get closer until they are right on the other side of the door, but leave walking past where you were.
Why am I hiding,you ask yourself.
Then you remember RM trapping you, Jungkook touching your face, and Jin kissing your forehead slash carrying you.
Oh yeah that's why. You needed to get yourself together. You stick your head out to make shure they had at least two bodyguards with them. Thankfully they did.
You sighed in relief. You closed the door and finally took a look at the room. It was the room with a piano. ((I don't know if this room exsists. I just imagen it😂you all know who's coming😂)). It had that piano in the center with a few decorations and chairs around the medium sized room. You walked towards it and sat on the long seat. You opened the flap that took care of the key boards and smiled at how pretty they looked.
You press on one note, then here the sweet and high sound it made. Your smile widened. You think to a song you heard of BTS that just touched your heart. As soon as you heard "I Need You" you loved it. Technically you loved all their songs but no. That would be just calling for attention wouldn't it? So you decide to play a song you played with your mother when you were four. Your mother called it "Sparrow".