Him

Hello my beautiful wings!This is a teaser chapter. So there won't be any "extreme" scenes...only little "extreme" scenes😀.I know. You all love me😂.

I cringe every time I read this chapter
-your favorite author (2022)

When you entered your room at the apartment, you quickly fell on top of the king sized bed. It was night time already and you needed rest.
You walked to your closet and took out your night gown. You start unzipping your suit revealing your black bra. Then suddenly there was a knock at your door. You quickly zipped your suit enough to cover the bra but not enough to cover the center of it practically still revealing too much. You thought it was the lady who comes to clean the rooms sometimes so you walked to the door and quickly opened it.
"Y/N I'm sorry to bother you this late at night but-" Jungkook was standing at your doorstep in a white shirt and pajama pants. He looked at you suprised, yet there was tears in his eyes.
"J-Jungkook..." you quickly look outside and look back at Jungkook. Your heart hurt just looking at his tear stained face,PROTECT! Yelled your heart,"Jungkook what's wrong? Are you okay?"
His eyes traveled down your body in a slow pace, then he looked down at his feet, and raised his hand to play with his hair, blushing deeply.
You looked down at yourself and smacked your head. You jump behind the door with a blush.
"Jungkook. Can you wait for a second."
You quickly slipped behind the door and zipped up your zipper.
Oh my gosh!!!!
You peak out at Jungkook and quickly tell him to enter.
"What happened," you asked him, concerned.
You walk up to him as he stands inside your apartment.
He suddenly moves quickly and hugs you to his strong chest. You are so stund that you don't hug him back. He shoves his face into your hair. He starts to have small tremors shake his body.
Then you hear his little sobs.
Your arms reach up to hug him back.
"Shh...it's okay Jungkook. It's okay. Shh...," you rub his back soothingly.
He slowly lets you go after three minutes pass.
You sit him down on the small coushion that was on the floor next to the table.
"I'm going to bring you something to eat okay? Don't leave. I'll be right back," you smile at him to comfort him. He nods.
You enter the kitchen and grab some noodles out of the cabinet. You lifted up the long sleeves from your outfit to work better and poured some water in a pan to boil the water.
There wasn't any noise coming from the living room so you walked out and found no Jungkook.
"I told him not to move," you say then walk to the restroom. You knock but there is no answer, so you walk to the bedroom to see if he's there.
He's sitting on your bed with a picture in his hand. It was of you and your older sister smiling at the camera hugging each other.
He looked up and smiled at you,"is this you and your sister,"he asked.
You noded and smiled.
"Yes. She is my older sister. She is a bodyguard like me. I think she's on a mission right now, so I can't call her and she can't call me."
He nods.
" Does she know how much you risk your life,"he asked after a second of silence passed.
You smile saddly, "Yes. She does. She does it too. It's something we have in common."
There is silence again.
"Umm...I am going to go check on the boiling water. "
You walk out and quickly head to the kitchen. There are footsteps behind you so you know Jungkook was accompanying you.
The water was boiling so mush it was bubbling out.
You run to the stove but Jungkook beats you to it. He passes you and turns off the stove.
He puts his fingers on the surface accidentally and burns his fingers.
He hisses and pulls his hand away quickly.
"Jungkook," you walk up to him and look at his fingers in concern.
They were bright red, but thankfully there wasn't any skin damage.
"Come. Sit on the couch while I get you ice for your fingers."
You take him to the couch in the room then walk back to the kitchen to grab some ice and place it in a cloth.
You walk back to him and sit next to him. Grabbing his wrist; you place the cloth on his fingers. He hisses a little but the small pain goes away. You take off the ice and blow a bit of air at his wound.
"Okay," you place the ice back on his fingers," all fixed."
You look back up into his eyes and his face is right infront of your face, his lips nearly brushing yours. You gasp and back away a few inches.
So you lean back not too far away, but not to close either.
His dark eyes roam over your face then to your lips.
Save me!!!!
"Umm...you have been a good help Jungkook," you try to pat his head to distract yourself and him, but he grabs your wrist in mid-air.
He leans towards your arm and kisses your wrist. You tried to pull your arm away because you were literally having a hard time breathing.
"Jungkook. W-what are you d-doing," you stuttered. He held on to your wrist not tight enough to hurt you but enough so you wouldn't escape.
His eyes turned into a darker color as he kissed lower into your arm until where the skin stopped showing. His soft lips giving you goosebumps.
"Noona. I'm thanking you for saving me. Can I not thank you?"
You gulped at his husky voice and dark eyes that didn't leave your face. He looked at you intensely, his shyness vanishing.
(Something like this...