Knifes of Hate

Hi my beautiful wings! Sorry I haven't published for two days. It's just hard to keep up with stuff. Anyway... enough about me. Did you all hear about the new album, Love Yourself:Answer? I'm so excited!!!💜💜💜 But then again I'm poor AF and can't even get Love Yourself:Her😂😭 and I also can't go to any of the upcoming concerts because again, I have no money, and my mother won't let me go. High five whomever has the same problem😂✋😭. Anyway back to the story!

"I used to love to sing you know," said Taehyon as both of you walked in the park.
"Oh, really? Why didn't you keep on and make something out of it. Instead of being a bodyguard?"
You weren't paying much attention. Your mind kept on wondering off to BTS(this happens to all of the fans💜😂). You kept on thinking that there was always one time each member had been in danger. The one's that were missing were Jin and Yoongi.
"I did try but somone took my spot. After that my mother was so disappointed in me and my father beat me and said that I wasn't his son, on top of that, my girlfriend left me right when I told her I hadn't gotten in. She said I was good for nothing and was only going out with me because she thought I would make it and give her everything. You see...they all wanted me to do it. I wanted to. But they took me out."
You looked at Taehyon, who's face was full of hate. You patted his arm to sooth him.
"It's okay Taehyon. If you hate yourself for it, remember it wasn't your fault. Neither was it the fault of the company or whomever they chose. They can't make everything turn out good for others. Your parents, and ex are very uncaring. I'll tell you that. Instead of makeing your wound less of a sting they opened it more. You must forgive your parents and ex," you said to him as you hugged your friends arm.
He stopped and abruptly gave you a tight hug.
His breath was on your neck,tickling your sensitive spot, but you hugged him back.
"You must also forgive-" his phone started ringing and it interrupted your comment.
He quickly answered it and took two steps away.
"Yes hello?  You ready to prepare the stuff for the shop? Okay I will be there," he ended the call quickly and smiled at you.
"Sorry peaches, but a friend just called. He said he needed some help with his shop. I gotta go. Catch you later. By the way. I love you. You always listen to my nagging. Thanks for the talk."
He walked up to you and kissed your forhead, then runs off.
"But I didn't finish speaking out my thought," you said to no one in particular.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

You walked to your apartment and opened the door. You walked in your room to find Yoongi on the bed looking at you with lazy eyes.
"Oh! My gosh! Suga! What is wrong with you! You scared the living daylights out of me! How in the world did you get in here," you asked in a high voice, holding a hand to your chest to feel your racing heart beat.
"Room service let me in. I came to check on you beacuse of the incident a week ago."(Yes a week passed after the attempt to kill Jimin. So if you consider that you became BTS's bodyguard five months ago...you are already in your  sixth month. I know I never pointed this out sorry.)
"I'm okay...thank you for checking up on me. It means a lot," you said sitting next to him.
Yoongi slowly sat up and watched you.
You blushed at his long stare and opened your mouth to say something, but he beat you to it.
"Would you go with me to one of those fancy piano concerts?"
You felt honored. You had been to things like that before, but it was only the fanciest thing ever.
"Well...yes. I accept. Thank you Suga!"
Suddenly you thought about the thing that kept on nagging at you which was that Jin and Yoongi were the only ones that were left to be targeted.(btw Yoongi is Suga for whoever isn't that much of a fan and is reading this)
Yoongi got up and started to walk out but you grabbed his arm.
"Can Jin go too. Please," you asked.
Yoongi turned around slowly then grabbed your chin with his thumb and index finger, he lowered into a crouch to be at eye level with you. (You were still sitting on the bed stretched out because you reached for him.)
  "Do you want to make me jealous...my butterfly," Yoongi looks into your eyes for a few minutes, but his gaze lowers to your lips.
  This is where your heart begins to race against your mind at the speed of a freaking cheetah.
"Because...you're succeeding..." he whispered then leaned in.
You leaned in to catching him off guard. He stops and you kiss him in his forhead.
He sighs in a soft tone. You pull away with a small blush.
"I am doing no such thing Suga. It's just...you both are the only ones that are missing to be targeted. I want to keep you both safe."
He nodded in a daze. His cheeks were rosy and he smiled shyly, looking down at his hands in the process.
"I have a dress. No need to worry about it. I'll see you in a few minutes," you asked smiling.
He nodded with a smile, and got up to exit your room.
"I'll be here for you in ten minutes," he said before he close the door.
You looked all over your luggage until you found the dress you were looking for.