The Wicked Truth

Hi my beautiful wings! I want to thank you for the 1.62k reads and the 36 votes! I'm very greatful! Guess what?! This is the last chapter! unless its very long like more than 1000 words then yeah I'ma have to shorten it and leave you all in a cliff hanger😂. Anyway the song on the top is the song I would want in a video edit about this.It would be so cool if people who do video edits of them like jeonxbae, or ultra__sad, or Valentina Zemlyanaya could make a cool edit.(That literally will never happen.😢😂) 

Mr. Bang told you that he was gonna make a big party for BTS, to congratulate them for their hard work and to make them feel better after so much attempts of enemies trying to kill them.
It was a surprise party so they didn't know. It was so hard keeping it a secret from them. Especially when you worked with them.
It was day time but you took a little nap. That nap didn't help. You dreamed the same dream you had a few months ago.
Y/N! Hide...!"
You open your eyes to see who was ordering you to hide. You're under a bed. It's how it was when you were younger but The room is red with black, yet you can see the seven figures. They look at you in sorrow and pain.
Jin! RM! Suga! J-Hope! Jimin! Taehyung! Jungkook! Their faces were beat up into purple and greens. You reach out to them crying. They all lift their fingers in unison to tell you to be quiet.
"No!"
You won't be quiet any longer. You get out of your hiding spot.
"No! Leave them alone," you yell.
"Go hide Y/N. Bad guys are here," they all say. You shake your head frantically.
"No! I won't let them hurt you! "
There isn't anyone. Yet they make grunting noises like if it was an invisible person punching them.
"You can't do anything Y/N," says a cold voice from behind you. You turn and throw a punch but there is no one.
This is just a dream! You touch each of the members faces. This is just a dream! You fall on your knees, they give up and you fall side ways. You pick yourself up and there is a mirror right infront of you. Your face was beaten as well, your tears mixed with your blood.
The BTS members all form a circle around you. Protecting you. You cry and pull out a gun. You aim at whatever you see try to touch them.
"Would you hurt me Y/N," the voice asks in a laughing tone.
"Leave. Them. Alone!"
You get up when there is a loud knock at the door.
"I'm coming," you walk to open it and find all the members waiting outside with worried expressions.
"Hey Y/N, are you okay," asked RM.
"Yeah. It was just the same nightmare I had a long time ago," you say then let them inside.
"Are you sure you are okay," asked Jin.
You smiled at them," I'm fine. I just...have a bad feeling about today."
They all look at each other in worry and walk up to you and give you a group hug.

When they left, you still had that bad feeling. You tried to ignore it as much as possible. You went out to shop for a dress when Mr. Bang called you to tell you that it was almost time for the party and that the BTS member's would be brought in late for the surpirse.
You quickly got to the apartment and changed into the dress.(The dress can be any color of your liking but it has to be long, but not that long, and hide one leg.)

You chose the dress to be a little long and hide one leg because of your weapons and in case there was going to be some runing there was a cut to one side

You chose the dress to be a little long and hide one leg because of your weapons and in case there was going to be some runing there was a cut to one side. Yeah. You still hadn't gotten over that bad feeling so you strapped a gun to your hidden leg and three knifes together with your walki-talki.
Mr. Bang called you again and told you that he was waiting for you at the party. You asked if the boys were already on their way and he said that they were probably still getting ready.
You still couldn't shake that feeling.
When you arrived the boys hadn't gotten there. Mr. Bang came to you and welcomed you.
"Oh I forgot something at the apartment," you said to Mr. Bang and took a taxi to the apartment. It began to rain and that bad feeling came back. You were about to get off of the taxi when you saw the boys getting in the van with their tux and all but when the van moved. It did not move to the direction that you had come from.
You quickly pulled your phone out and call Mr. Bang.
He answers and you feel your heart squeezing in on itself knowing.
"Mr. Bang. Are the boys supposed to go anywhere else before the party?"
You held your breath.
"No. They are supposed to be here by now."
You felt as terror consumed your heart. You hang up and grab your walki-talki. " I want every single bodyguard we have! This is an emergency! The members are being kidnapped!" You tell the driver to follow the van and not to make it noticeable.
The van stopped in a fancy building. You tell the driver to stop a little far away from them. You watched as the boys were pushed out. You got out and hide behind a building as rain poured down on you. You gasped at the sight that was infront of you. The boys were tide up and being shoved inside. But what ripped your heart was the purple and green marks on their faces. Your dream was coming true infront of your eyes.

Oh! Yup! It's a cliff hanger.I know. I'm so nice right?😂