Not The End

❤❤❤Please vote! If you like this book at all please vote🙏💜!❤❤
So...turns out you were not fired, well you were, but you were rehired.
You laughed at one of Jin's jokes as you sat with BTS in a car. BTS and you were heading to the airport to go to the United States to perform.Not you but them.
When you arrived, a big ball of ARMY's were waiting, and practicality trying to trample each other to see BTS.
"Holy moly! I didn't know this many people existed! Or that this many people can turn an airport into a concert area!"
RM,Jin, and Yoongi were in the same car as you. J-Hope,Taehyung,Jungkook and Jimin went on another car behind.
RM laughed and petted your head.
"Imagen seeing every single ARMY in this world combined in one place, now that...would be extraordinary," he said with a big smile while looking outside of the closed window.You nodded in agreement.
As you all stepped out police held back girls from running up to them.
Yoongi held onto your hand suddenly. You turned to him perplexed,"Suga? What's wrong?"
He put on his black sunglasses and said to you,"I love them all, but tight places like this...I can't..."he didn't have to finish. You understood completely.
You smiled at him, but as you walked girls and boys started yelling at you and Yoongi.
"I'm sorry," he said. Then slowly let your hand go.
"It's okay Suga, please hold on until we are out of here"you said. Then rubbed his arm for comfort. You walked past all the members towards the front and looked to see that no one got too close.
When you all lost the fans you all quickly got on the plane.
You took your seat and took a deep breath. The boys all smiled at each other. They adored seeing their fans.
You had your seat right in between Tae and Jimin.
Jimin hugged you in a side bear hug and stayed like that.
"Jimin. What are you doing," you asked.
"Cuddling. I'm sleepy, " he said then rubbed his cheek on your shoulder.
You looked at him then at Yoongi who was sitting in the middle row beside your row. He was listening to some music and writing something on paper.
"Did you switch souls with Suga, change back right now" you said. Jimin suddenly laughed in a husky way then leaned towards your ear, and bit your earlobe, "but this is me Y/N."
You shivered and shoved him away while blushing.
Tae looked at you and put his head on your shoulder while hugging your arm.
"Tae! Not you too!"
He laughed and kissed your head.
Jimin put his head on your lap and you felt your blush consume your face. He grabbed your free hand and put it on his head, telling you to touch his hair. You gulped and combed your fingers through his soft hair.
He sighed in joy.
"Aww that's not fair, I want to sleep on you too" said RM from above your head. You looked up and you were face to face with RM.
He looked into your eyes with intensity. Then his eyes traveled to your lips. You gasped and quickly looked forward. Your heart pounded hard against your chest like drumsticks.
It was going to be a very long flight.
✈ - ✈ - ✈ - ✈ - ✈ - ✈ - ✈ - ✈ - ✈ - ✈ - ✈

You and the members all finally arrived at the airport of the United States. Fans started yelling again.
Outside there were more bodyguards waiting, you open the door for the BTS member's and let them walk out.
There was a limo waiting for them.
You were told to get on the van behind the limo. So you walked towards it. All the bodyguards including Taehyon were in there waiting.
"No. Where do you think you are going? You're riding with us," said RM as he grabbed your rist and pulled you towards the limo.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After being in the hotel for a few hours, it is finally time to head to the stadium so the boys can perform.
When you all get to the stadium the boys start to practice their moves and singing.
The doors burst open from the other end of the stadium cutting the members off. You all turned to see a woman and two men beside her walking towards you. You couldn't see her face because of the bright sun outside but as she got closer your confused expression turned into an over joyed one.
"Dominic! You came," your sister smiled wide at you and extended her arms.(yeah Dominic. It sounds like a cool name for an older sister who love's her little sister) You jumped off the stage and ran to her and hugged her. You hadn't seen her at all over the last seven month's you were in South Korea.
"Oh my gosh! How are you," you asked after letting her go.
"Better that your here for a visit, " she said while messing up your hair.
Footsteps sounded behind you and you turned to find all the BTS members behind you looking at the both of you with question.
"Dominic these are the young men I'm-"
"We are her husbands, " said Jimin with a grin and cutting you off. Everyone else nodes and blushed with agreement.
"Ummm....moving on. BTS. This is Dominic. My sister."
They all smiled wide and one by one bend forward to shake her hand and say hello and nice to meet you.
"You didn't tell me you married seven hot guys from South Korea. Or that they are the most famous Kpop group," said your sister with a big grin.
You stared open mouthed at her.
"You are an army," asked the boys with a grin.
"Yes actually," she said. Then took out her bomb stick and made a heart with her fingers,"Sarange!"
Everyone laughed and smiled at her cute gesture.
"Hope everyone is having a nice time but It's time to destroy that," said a low booming voice through the speakers.
You pulled out your gun and your sister did the same. She gave the bomb stick to Jin and pulled out another gun.
You looked all around and found a guy in black at the top of the seats. You shoot at him and he falls.
Then another apears a little farther away. Your sister finds him and shoots him, but another apears and tries to shoots at the boys.
"Dominic. Cover me," you yell. The other bodyguard's shoot at the others that pop out. The BTS members are crouched down while your sister and the rest of the bodyguards make a protective circle around them.
You hear evil laughter come out from the speakers but then hear Taehyong yell at you," hey! Where are you going!?"
"I'm going to kill whoever is behind that intercom," you yell.
"You can't go over there alone!"
He follows you and orders another bodyguard to come along.
You run and listen to the laughing voice. No one will hurt my boys! No one, you tell yourself.
"I'm sick of this!" You yell.
You get there and find a man sitting there. He laughs and puts a gun to his head before smiling a sinister grin then pulls the trigger. Not giving you time to question him or even shoot him yourself.
You freeze and then yell and punch his dead body, you hold back angry tears and let your body fall, but Taehyon grabs hold of you.
On the dead man's shirt in red letters it said:
'Not The End.'

So like....one more chapter people! Yeah. I know. It's ending too fast. I don't even know if there will be a second part to this. Not many people are voting. I feel like you all don't like it. So I don't know about doing a second part to Protecting Seven. Today I published but it should be on Thursday. It's just school and all. So don't expect the final chapter so soon and on a Thursday. ****Thank's for reading my beautiful wings! ****