Knifes of Hate pt. 2

The pianist began to play a song you didn't recognize.  You turned to Yoongi and whispered, "what is this piece called? "
He smiled then leaned towards you to whisper in your ear, "it's  by Beethoven. It's called silence."

(The song is on top👆)
You nodded your head and smiled. It sounded beautiful yet scary. You noticed that some people beside Yoongi and Jin were staring. You looked  towards the place where they were staring, and it was at your hands.  Yoongi held your left hand and Jin your right.
Oh. Well isn't  this a pleasant sight for others.
You let go of their hands and held both of your hands together, placing them on your knees.
Yoongi looked down and frowned. He pulled your hand and grasped it,  tangling your fingers together; he lifted your joined hands and kissed the top of your hand. He then placed it on his thigh.
You felt your pulse quicken and felt your face heat up.
Jin had watched the whole thing and decided to do the same.
He grabbed your free hand then kissed it, but held it to his chest before placing your hands on his thigh.
Is this...some type of three some , you yelled in your head in panic.
You looked around and noticed a person staring. Yes, some people where,  but his stare felt...menacing.
Does he want to hold both Yoongi and Jin's hand or what?
You turned around as if you hadn't  noticed how menacing it felt.
After a long piano play and the feeling of that guy watching, you wanted to bolt out of there.
You went to the restroom and told Yoongi and Jin to stick with the crowd and to not leave without calling you.
You wanted to see who the man would follow.
The man who was wearing a black suit with a red rose on his chest followed you.
Hmm. Deciding to knock me out first then get my boys. Ha! You make me laugh,you thought as you turned a corner.  There was no people in sight.
You went into into the he ladies restroom and quickly hide behind the door. Hoping that he won't  slam it open.
You took out your gun from your purse and prepared it.
The man pushed the door open slowly allowing you space to pop out and hold the gun to his head.
"I hate men that think they can waltz into a women's restroom without giving a damn."
You felt him stiffen and you hit his head with the butt of your gun.
He fell to the floor unconscious.
You turned your back to the door.

That was a bad mistake.

Another man came in at the sight of his partner on the floor he hugged you. Holding your arms to your body in a tight hold.
You shoved him back on the door. He was so heavy you had to get him off. His back hit the door hard but he didn't budge.
Fine. Let's try it on the damn brick wall f*cking hulk, you thought to yourself.
You turned your body with as much strength that you could muster, and pushed him back hard onto the wall.
He hissed and put his head on your head. You threw your head back, hitting him right on the nose.
He yelled and let you go.
He held his nose, giving you time to hit him with your gun unconscious.
There was a buzzing sound coming from his pocket.
You grabbed his phone and saw a text message sent to him.
We got the boys. They are talking to Ralph. Did you guys knock the chick out?
You growled at the phone, but texted back. Why hadn't Yoongi texted you?
Yeah, where did you say to meet up?
You held your breath. This could either go so wrong and call you out or this could go well and lead you to them. Your heart raced your breath as you waited for the answer. You walked out quickly, staring at the screen. Then the message came.
Seriously! You always forget stuff man. We are behind the stage. Ralph is keeping them for a chat before we shoot them. Hurry up. 
You took off your high heels and ran towards the back of the stage.
You hide behind a corner of the stage curtain.
There was two men.
The guy who must have been texting and was behind the other man acting like a bodyguard. The other man was the pianist.
So that was Ralph. You pull out your second gun and the walkie talkie from your purse and place your purse on the floor.
Ralph was holding Yoongi's phone and putting  something. You put the walkie talkie inside your brassiere.
"I need to make a call," said Jin.
Jin walked towards your direction. He hadn't noticed you yet.
You let him barely pass you and you hugged him from the back while closing his mouth with your right hand which was holding a gun.
(Btw: I don't  know if this is possible 👍I think it is. )
Jin tried to yell but you whispered in his ear, "shh... It's me, "he relaxed and leaned into you in relief at hearing your voice, " I need you to get Yoongi far away from them. They are imposters. They are here to kill you. Hurry. I'll explain the rest later. "
He nods. You can feel him trembling. He was scared. You leaned towards him and kissed his forehead.
"It will be okay. I'm here to protect you. "
Jin nods again and walks back.
He stands a few meters away.
"Yoongi! Please come and take the spider that's on my leg off," He yelled.
Yoongi walks towards him.
Ralph waits there with a confused look but he pulls out his knife and walks towards Yoongi's back.
You run out and step infront of Yoongi and Jin; quickly taking aim at Ralph and his fake bodyguard. 
They look stunned,  "Go towards the exit. I'll follow you," you said to Jin and Yoongi. Then talked to the guys infront of you,"Put the knife down. Now! "
Ralph yells in anger then throws the knife. You get down onto your stomach as fast as you were trained, and don't waste another minute and shoot the guy in his head as the knife flies past your head.
He falls down and there is only the other guy left. He shoots four knifes at you but you role towards the exit. Each knife wedges itself on the floor infront of your eyes, barely missing. One knife scratched your cheek just a bit but you didn't feel anything in that moment. Why so many knifes, you yell in your head.
You shoot him in both of his legs when he prepares to shoot another.

He falls down with a yell of pain, and you run out of the door.
People outside were running  for their vehicles in horror at the sound of gun shots.
Yoongi and Jin waited for you.
You grabbed the walkie talkie from your brassiere and quickly yell,"get the car! Here! Now!"
The driver responds with a, " yes agent."
The car pulls up in three seconds. You turn and watch the door you came out through.
Yoongi and Jin safely  get in and you get in as well. 
"Go! Step on it!, " you yell.
The two guys that were unconscious run out and start shooting at the car.
"Get down," you yell and push Jin and Yoongi's heads down as the driver accelerates.
It's not until you are out on the road that you let their heads up.
You gasp for air as you let calmness take place.
Yoongi and Jin both grab you and sit you between them. They both hug you from each side. Yoongi kisses your temple and Jin your cheek. They take the shape you are in with pained eyes. 
"I'm sorry, "says Yoongi.
" Please. Don't put yourself in danger like that for us, " whispers Jin.
You sigh and look at your dirty dress.
After a few minutes of silence you speak.
"But I must. I will protect you from any enemy out there. I will protect you no matter what. I love you all to much. I am your bodyguard... I must and I will. "

Soo...that was crazy. Yeah you killed a guy. You did it in your last jobs don't worry. I need to get some killing in cause there will always be a lot of enemies and you won't get free of  them until something happens. Inside the story people!*Don't  try it for real please*

****This was a separate enemy that was contracted by the REAL crazy enemy to kill the members btw. ***

Thanks for reading!  Please vote and comment! Love you my beautiful wings! Love yourself!