Meeting Danger

(I feel like it takes a long time to get to Sunday. Sooo...I will post every Thursday too.Yay!!!😂 Well...up until school starts. Then it will go back to every Sunday, but school isn't until three months so...yeah. You all happy? PLEASE VOTE!)

Jin was too surprised to even speak.
"You are my bodyguard?"
You laugh. RM had said the same thing.
"Your whole group," you emphasis, "I don't know when exactly I will see you all together though. Mr. Bang hasn't made an exact date for it."
He still seems very surprised.
"Where is my sweet little peaches," asks Taehyon when he enters suddenly through the elevator.
"Your peaches," asks Jin with a hint of jealousy.
Taehyon smiles at Jin and ignores him, "why, it looks like you've met the oldest member. "
Taehyon takes your hand in a quick motion.
Jin's eyes fill with anger. I quickly pull my hand away from Taehyon.
"I need to get going. I will leave first."
He nods looking a little uneasy at the thought of me leaving, but he then says,"take care Y/N."
You nod,"You too Jin. Bye."
The last thing you see when the elevator closes is Jin's sad eyes.

When Taehyon drops you off at home you don't ask about how there was a strong tension between him and Jin. You didn't want to bother him with questions.
He leads you to the door then asks," Are you going to stay here all day?"
You smile, "Yup. You know it. I am the most boring pearson ever."
He laughs then becomes serious,
" I think you aren't. I think you are the most stunning person I have ever met."
He pulls you into a hug. You gasp in surprise. Your arms are loose at your sides but they slowly raise to hug him back.
He seems very serious.
"Are you okay Taehyon?"
He doesn't say anything he just nods, lets you go, then smiles a big cute smile," You are so beautiful Noona!"
You blush and laugh,"Taehyon! Stop that!"
He laughs at the sight of you blushing.
"Aegyo(cute)! You look so cute when you blush."
You huff in nonexistent anger, "No I am not. Goodbye. I will leave first."
He laughs again,"o-ke-i(okay), bye. Have a nice day."
You close the door and shake your head. You walk into the kitchen and grab an apple. Checking the time, you think on what you should do now.
"I need a bath."
🛁🚿🛁🚿🛁🚿🛁🚿🛁🚿🛁🚿🛁🚿

After the shower you get a call from Mr. Bang.
"Yes. Mr. Bang how can I be of service?"
"Hello agent 7. I am calling to say that you need to be at the Big Hit center to supervise one of the members. Please take a taxi. Taehyon is out right now. I don't want to bother him. Since he is in an important meeting."
"Yes sir. I'll be there."
You automatically change into comfortable clothes. A black Adidas huddie, light grey joggers, black shoes, and you put your hair up into two french braids.

 A black Adidas huddie, light grey joggers, black shoes, and you put your hair up into two french braids

You shove some weapons and stuff you might need inside your gym bag and walk out and call for a taxi.
🚖🚖🚖🚖🚖🚖🚖🚖🚖🚖🚖🚖🚖🚖

When you arrive. A tall built bodyguard greats you, "Hello agent 7. I am agent 13. Mr. Bang left early, the member is in the dance room, if you need anything please call me."
You nod your thanks and walk quietly to the dance room.
You hear the music, rapping, and foot steps moving around. When you stand at the door you see an alone member dancing like he was ment to dance. Like his life was dance.
" Oh my gosh," you whisper," J-Hope!"