The Shooter

HAPPY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY TO BTS! I LOVE YOU! SO MUCH!!!💜💜💜💜Hey my beautiful wings(you all the readers)! You all know who's coming😊. (By the way this chapter is gonna be long.)I didn't do this by order of who I love first and who I love last. Honestly I love every single BTS member so much it's hard to place them. I just did them randomly. I love them all equally. Did you guys hear the diss song, Ddaeng. It's amazing! I love RM,Suga, and J-Hope💜. Anyway... lets keep on!

(This is the outfit you will be wearing in the park)

In the morning you went to the small park with beautiful cherry blossom trees

In the morning you went to the small park with beautiful cherry blossom trees. It was a beautiful day.
So far you had only done your job two times. Did you have to be a bodyguard today? You didn't know. It was so sudden when an enemy decided to strike.
You are taking pictures with your phone at the beautiful scenery, but then you put your phone down to find a little boy crying in the park, the poor thing is alone on a mini playground.
You walk towards him and cautiously; so you won't scare him, speak to him,"Annyeong(Hi) baby. What's your name?"
He sniffles and opens his small eyes. He looks at you and gives you a should-I-trust-this-person look.
You smile wide to assure him you won't harm him.
He slowly smiles back and stops crying,"My name is Jo Youngmin. I got lost."
You feel your heart break for the poor little boy who seemed to be around five or six years old.
"Well not really. Mommy or daddy is lost, not you. You're right here. Mommy or daddy always come back to where they think you are."
He nods.
"You want me to stay with you until they come back?" He nods again.
You sit on the swing next to the one he is sitting on. He tries to push himself on the swing but he is too small.
You get up and push him from behind so he can get speed. He laughs and lets you push him some more.
You feel someone watching you as you play along with the little boy.
You look up to find Kim Taehyung watching you with a big smile on his face. Your heart jumps a beat because of how handsome he looked. But...your smile falters. Is he here alone? He needs a bodyguard. You look around to see two bodyguards. You knew them from the Big Hit center. He sees Jo Youngmin then starts walking towards you both, he calls out,"Jo Youngmin!"
You stop swinging Youngmin,and he turns and his smile widens even more when seeing Taehyung.
"Yay! You came for me! "
Jo Youngmin runs to him. Taehyung bend down to one knee and lets the little boy throw himself at him. Taehyung laughs,"hey! Never leave like that Jo Youngmin. You scared me!"
He pets Jo Youngmins hair lovingly. You can't help but smile at how much love he showed the kid.( It was an awww moment). Taehyung then looks up at you.
"Did you take care of Jo Youngmin while he was lost?"
You nod. Youngmin lets go of Taehyung then runs back to you. He hugs your leg and you can't help but smile at his show of affection. You carry him and he hugs you tightly.
You walk towards Taehyung and smile at him.
"She said that you were lost and that I was just here with her," says Youngmin when he turns to look at Taehyung.
Taehyung laughs then looks at you with a warm smile. You can't help but blush. He was wearing a white pull over and black torn jeans together with black shoes. He looked very handsome.