days changed

previously on changed...

Al please don't think you killed me it's not your fault"

" I should have turned the wheel quicker I should have helped you before the car hit my side. it should have been me that died"

"al please don't do anything self conflicted."

she fades away. " I'll miss you AL. love you sis" she smiles as she fades away into the darkness leaving me alone. alone forever with out her voice. goodbye Vanessa rose Keeley. you will be missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

today I have been holed up in my room wallowing. I miss my best friend. she was like a sister to me. I've been thinking all day about her and how I could have not drove.

my phone knocked me out of my thoughts. Tyler texts me. I looked at and frowned. I miss him too.

Alyssa please answer,everyone is worried about you... :(

I re-read the text message.

if people were worried then why haven't I heard any knocks on my door.

I heard a knock on my door.

"really Tyler?"

I opened the door to find Vanessa looking at me.

"w-what? I thought you were d-dead?"

then she vanished.

"thanks! you made my day worse!"

I want to the bathroom and started my hot shower. I need to clear my head. I took off all my clothes and got in. I felt the water race down my back. I felt that if I take a relaxing shower all my thoughts would be gone.. 

I got out and wrapped a towel around me and looked in the steamed up mirror. what happened to me? I thought looking at my self.

I got out into my room and took out a nice blue tank top that has lyrics on it from my favorite song. it seems perfect for what I'm going through now.

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. stand a littler taller it's just me,myself and I.

see what I mean? I need to get out and have fun. moping just isn't ideal for me.

Tyler calls and tells me to meet him at Ashley 's.  I picked out a few choice words and took my car keys and went about my day.

at the party Tyler spotted me.

" Alyssa! you made it!"

"we aren't getting back together so just stop okay? I don't play those games." as I walked up to Ashley and slapped her.

she puts a hand on her cheek.

"what was that f-"

I punched her. she tried hitting back but I ducked. I tripped her and she landed and hit her head.

" that's what you get for being a jerk to Vanessa. hope you rot in hell!"

I smiles and walked away

I heard a few whispers.

"what got into her?"

" she would never do that!" a person gasped.

I shot an evil glare at Jessica. the 'popular girl' she came up in front of me. " do you have a problem Alyssa?"

I stepped up so I was face to face with her. "yeah I do."

she pushed me and I took a hi r and hit her nose. "ow my nose!" she ran crying.

"that's what I thought." I yelled.

I walked out the door.

"Alyssa! wait up!"

"no Tyler i-" I was cut off when Tyler pulled my arm back and was put into a bone crushing hug.

"shh it's okay. Can we be together again? I miss you so much and bits killing me."

I smiled and stood on my tip toes to kiss him.

"so I guess that was a yes?"

I nodded my head. "yes"

I went home and laughed because I just picked a fight with two girls. I've changed and I don't think it's a good way. But at least I got my boyfriend back.

                       Tyler's pov

  I got Alyssa to be my girlfriend again. she's been acting really strange since Vanessa died. she looked pretty dang hot hitting Ashley and Jessica. She's in an emotional stage I hope she gets over it. she stronger than any girl I've known.

my phone starts ringing.

"hey"

hey want to come to my house tonight?"

"sure" I said with a smile. "on my way"

~~~~~~~

this is funny because I can't write for my life and I'm talking to no one at the moment because no one has read it Yet. so I'm sorry this books sucks. any ideas to make it better?