Tears, anger, and carnival

I don't know if I'm delusional or not. I keep writing these hoping someone will read them. Or you can call me crazy. Or just someone who doesn't give up. Your choice.  So last chapter was long huh? it took me two days.

~~~~~~~~~

Alex pulled me into a hug and put his chin on my head. "shh it's okay. " He said to console me.

"No it's not Alex ,Jessica hurt me. not physical but mentally." I explained. he pulls me apart from him and looked into my eyes

" You are hurt aren't you? I can see it in your eyes." he stated keeping me in a hug. This is the wrong time to think this. But he smells good. And not to mention he is taking me to the carnival.

As the last bell rings to go home. Alex takes me to my locker so I can grab my stuff. As we walk he has his arm on my shoulder.  We walk by Matt who passes a worried look. Alex mouths something to him and he nods yes to something.

                        Matt POV

Alyssa had a tear streaked face as I walked passed her and Alex. Alex told me a name. And all I could think about was Alyssa. She has been taking a  beating since Vanessa died. Jessica like to initiate arguments and I'm gonna fix it.

"Jessica!" I yell. She looks over my way and smiles. "Matt!" She yells back hugging me. Me and Jessica dated our freshman and sophomore year. She cheated on me.

"Stop hugging me." I pry her off of me. "Matt what's wrong?" She gives me a sad look. "What's wrong? What's wrong! What's wrong is you treating Alyssa like crap. So stop. She's been through a lot. so stop being the bitch you are!" I yell. "Oh. I get it. she can punch me at a party and I can't get revenge? And I see you like her. And I'm not over you!" she runs crying.

                         Alyssa POV

" I'm tired of crying!" I say frustrated

"Well Alyssa, you need to let it out. me and Matt are here for you." Alex says sitting on the edge of my bed.

I lay my head on his legs. "When are we going to the carnival?" I muffled since my face is on his lap. "At six. " he takes out his phone. "So in three hours we will leave."  he states. "Okay. you wanna know something?" I ask. "Sure." He smiles. "You and Matt are great friends to me. I don't know what I'd do without you." I looked up to see his face and he smiled. He placed a hand on my hip. "Well you and Matt mean a lot to me too. especially you." he laughed. "Why me?" He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Just because."He smiled.  I started blushing like crazy.

~~~~~~

                       Alex POV

It's official. She drives me crazy. She makes me laugh. A lot. I kissed her cheek earlier and I just had to smile. This is not me. I'm supposed to be the bad boy. Not the good guy. I'm both.

Alyssa snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Can we ride that?" she asked pointing to a really fast roller coaster. "yep" I smiled at her. "You know any girl would kill to be with me. And you make it look like no big deal." I laugh. " Because it isn't." She blushes. She's cute when she blushes. " that's only because you know you want me." I smirked. "I didn't say that" she smiled. "A smile is worth a thousand words." I said. " Then I won't smile anymore then." she teased. " No! I like your smile!" she playfully punched me and I acted like it hurt.

We ate dinner, I had a hotdog and Alyssa had pizza. I tried taking a piece of pepperoni off her pizza and she slapped my hand. Not hard. We are staying until it closes. since its a Friday it closes at eleven. it's eight. We have a couple of hours left. We haven't played arcade games yet. We have two more rides.