To the beach with Matt!

Okay. I'm loving the two stories I've made so far. But now i'm realizing that mine suck compared to other love stories. I'm gonna try to make it more detailed so it's more likable.

~~~~~~~

Matt is awesome for doing this for me. But I feel like I'm being spoiled, because they keep taking me to places and spending their trust fund on me. On me! I'm not that special. I'm having too many mixed feelings hat I don't know what to do about. I'm scared to express them because again I'm too chicken.

What if they don't feel what I feel? Am I out of my mind or am I falling too hard? I feel like I'm changing them. The two bad boys are being sweet. That's not supposed to happen..

I know what I need to do! I need to act like the old them. I need them back to themselves.

                       |Matt POV|

I can't wait to see her in her bathing suit. She's beautiful anyways. Wait.. I'm being a total jerk.

"Alyssa! let's go! I don't care what you look like in a bikini let's go!" I smirk.

"Oh shut up, I see you have no idea how long it takes a girl to get ready and go." she laughs.

I love her laugh. I think I'm falling for her. But I have to think about Alex. I have to. He told me he has feel for her. I can't take her. But maybe I can.

"Matt? Are you okay?" she snapped me out of my thoughts. I look at her and smile

"Yeah. I'm okay. I'm with a gorgeous girl who looks spectacular in a bathing suit might I add." She looked at me like I'm crazy.

"Okay,whatever." She takes her hand in mine and leads me to the water."It's too cold Matt!"

this time I take the lead and pick her up and put her over my shoulders "you are coming with me!"

She starts screaming playfully."Matt don't!" she yells in a laughing fit.

"Matt?" I stopped and looked in the direction a girl said my name. that girl is my ex. She left for Los Angeles by choice. "Why are you back here Sophia?"

"I wanted to see you. But I see that you are busy." She explains. I set Alyssa down in the knee deep water.

"You wanted to see me after you left? You I'd a choice to stay. To stay with me but you didn't love me enough to stay." I stated

Sophia looks at Alyssa. "You could do better Matt." Alyssa walks towards her and I put a hand on her arm.

"He could have done better than you. You left him. Lets see... He won a football game, he met me, he got Alex back. He sure as hell didn't miss a bitch like you." she said through clenched teeth.

Sophia hit Alyssa but Alyssa dodged and tripped Sophia. She landed in the water. "Go find someone else who you won't leave." Alyssa spat

Alyssa walks over to me and gives me a hug. " Now where were we?" She smiles.

I pick her back up over my shoulder and walk deeper into the water.

Ounce I think it's deep enough I plop Alyssa down under water. She poops back up "You torture me. This is really cold." she looks away from me and looks at the horizon. "Although it sure is pretty. You guys spoil me too much" she laughs

"We want you to be happy." I smiled as I watched her turn around and look at me. "But I am happy. I have you two." I walked towards her. I lift her chin up she will look at me.  "You are a great friend.I don't want any other friend but you and Alex and you. You both are my life." I inch my face closer. She inches her face closer.

She dunks me underwater. "Payback is a bitch huh?" she laughs. "Yup sure is." I give her a playful smirk. "Don't you even think about it mister." She starts running out of the water. But the water slows her.

I push through the water to get to erase before she gets to land. But I'm too late and she runs on land. She falls over in the soft sand.

I pick her up and throw her back into the cold water. "Matt.. it's cold!" she yells. I run up to her. I caress her face and kiss her. She kisses back. I start tickling her and she laughs but doesn't pull away from the kiss. I pull away and look into her ocean blue eyes. She looks into my brown ones. I kiss her again this time heavier. 

I shouldn't be doing this, this is supposed to be Alex's girl. But I don't care. I can have this one day with her and kiss her without him knowing.

She wraps her legs around me and kisses hungrily. Its like she hanging on for dear life.

I place my hands under her to hold her up. I bite her lip gently and she opens her mouth and I slip my tongue in.

She does want me. But I an tell she wants Alex as well. But I can be more to her more than Alex will ever be. I can help her. I can be there. I can care for her. I will make her want me more. After all she will be my girl. Alex will have to give up. I'm calling dibs. I don't care what he says. She's going to be mine.

                           Alex POV

I wonder what Matt and Alyssa are doing. Hopefully he's not gonna take her from me. He knows better. He has more feelings for her than I do. So s h would I give up on her? No I shouldn't. She's going to be mine.

I look at my phone and text Alyssa to meet me at the park when she's done with the beach. They should be done at the beach.

I'm coming. I'll be there in 5.

she responded instantaneously.

I start pacing.  Where is she? I look over at the parking lot and see Matt's car. I only wanted Alyssa. I sigh and watch Alyssa and Matt walk over to me.

"Hi Alex!" Alyssa says happily. Oh no. He probably took her from me. Oh no he's not. "Can I talk to Alyssa alone please?" I ask Matt. "Yeah sure thing bro."

I watch Matt walk over to some girls and starts chatting away. " How was the beach?" I ask. She gives me a weird look. "Fun. How was your family thing?" she asks. "It was okay. Only I wish you were there with me." I smile. Hopefully she gets the hint.

She looks over at matt. Then back at me. What's going on? Please tell me he didn't pull anything. Alyssa's phone rings. She looks at me apologetically. I sigh. "Go ahead and take it." She mouths 'thank you'  I nod and she walks away and starts talking.

She hangs up and comes to me crying. "Alyssa what's wrong?" I ask worried

"Its my foster sister Cassey. She's in the hospital. She's in surgery and will be in a coma. I gotta go."  She runs to the hospital at full speed.

Matt runs to me. "What happened?" he asks worried. "Her foster sister is in the hospital." I say. "And you didn't go with her! Dude come on.." He runs to his car and hurries in.  I plop in the car and before I even shut the door he pulls out of the parking lot.

"What did you and Alyssa do at the beach Matt?" I ask. "Nothing. just played in the water. She didn't really want to swim so I left her alone."

That's a relief. She didn't want to swim.

                       Alyssa POV

I race to the hospital and go to the front desk. " Cassey Havi?" I ask rushed. " Room 345. She's still in surgery."  I start crying more.

I hear running and stomping. I see Matt and Alex run in. "Is she okay?" they both say in union.  " I don't know. She's still in surgery."  I start pacing.

~~

After being at the hospital for 2 long hours. A doctor comes in. " Are you the foster sister?" I shake my head yes. "She went through surgery well. She's in her room." I start running to her room. "345, 345,345. there it is." I whisper.  I walk in and see a nurse. "Is she okay? I'm her foster sister." I asked fast. "yes. she's in a coma." I start crying I run over to Cassey. "I love you. don't leave me alone." The nurse leaves.

I sit and talk to Cassey all day. "I love you Cassey. I'm right here. I'll be here." I kissed her forehead. Right when I close my eyes the heart monitor goes to a loud beep and a straight line. I scream for a nurse to come in. Doctors and nurses rush in yelling things. One of them asks me to leave the room.