blackmail and sacrifices

Here's the chapter everyone wants! Enjoy! :)

~~~~

Alyssa POV

A stalker.. wow, just what I need. How come whenever my life gets good something gets in the way? I just want to be happy, But no someone or something has something against me.

Stop pacing, alyssa.

These texts are giving me headaches. I mean wouldn't you? If You didn't know who was watching you, would you want to know?

"Alyssa, babe. Come here" Matt patted his leg and I obeyed. Matt has been really considerate lately with me.

"Matt I'm scared." I stuck my face in the crook of his neck. He wraps his long arms around me.

"I know. I am too." He whispered.

Come outside, its time for you to meet me. Come ALONE.

I came outside like I was told, and to find out no one is there. I turn around and a hand grips my shoulder.

I grasp the person's hand and flip them. Guess those lessons paid off.

"Wow, you can fight." The person under the mask says. "Didn't expect that."

"You should pick your battles before you confront them." I yell.

"Aww come on sis, man up."

Wait.. sis?

~~~~

Short I know, But I wanted it to stop there. 

Tell me what you think.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Don't forget to show that beautiful smile!