What!?

Read A/N at the end!

A few years after highschool...

"Babe!... Matt!" I yell. He runs up to me with a frantic face.

"Are you okay? Where's Olivia?" He asked in a speedy motion.

"I think I'm about to give labor.." I scream through the pain.

Yea I ended up getting pregnant.. at 23. Got a problem? Yea didn't think so... Let me catch you up. You see 5 years ago, I was a very broken girl. Matt broke up with me a little after I invited Olivia into my home. I had to fight a huge custody battle between social services and me. Obviously I was old and fit enough to raise a 15 year old child. Matt came back begging on his knees to take him back. That he loved me. So I took him back. He kept trying to prove his love to me by giving me surprises.

Tho s surprises included long walks on the beach, a romantic night away from home (I had my new best friend Charlotte watch Olivia), and just spending time with me. I told him he didn't have to do it, yet he said he wanted too. How I found a man like this I have no idea. I used to think in my late teen years he wasn't good for me. But he mended me, put me back together piece by piece. Sometimes I lean on him more than he does me.

Enough about me. Matt, my lovely boyfriend. I didn't explain why he broke up with me. Let me get to the point. His parents died by a shootout. His mother got a bullet to the brain which killed her instantly. His father got shot through the rib cage. He got lucky and lived all the way t the hospital but when he went into a coma for 6 days he died. Poor Matt didn't want to let me in. He said he felt like he was smothering in the depths of hell. A month later he came to my door literally on his knees with the smell of alcohol on him, now let me tell you, he wasn't drunk he was just buzzed. I'd know. So I took him back. I helped him. Gave him whatever he needed. Now he's as happy as can be. He just keeps getting traumatic dreams about his parents. He swears up and down that he doesn't need  therapy. He's a guy. They don't want to admit that.

"Grab a couple of towels and help me to the car please." I tried to give him my best smile that I could muster up in a time of pain like this.

"I know it hurts but it's okay. Once you have the baby I will go pick up Olivia. I'll text her that you went into to labor and not to freak when no one isn't at home." He soothes.

"Okay. Baby just drive. We are 20 minutes away from the hospital. Not counting red lights and stop signs." I sigh and dream at the contractions.

***

"You have a baby boy! Congratulations!" The doctor yells in enthusiasm.

The baby's cry echoed around the room as he was put in my hands and being washed off.  I looked at Matt and smiled.

"What about Jordan Cole. Your dad's first name and your middle name." I beamed at him.

"Sounds great." He smiled back.

When the baby got all clean and weighed Matt got to hold him. When Jordan was put in his arms his eyes filled with love only a parent can understand when they hold and look into the baby's eyes.

***

Once we got home Matt was acting unusually weird. When he walked through the with Olivia I knew something was up. But yet still confused.

When I walked inside there was a sign that said ,"Welcome home new comer!" I cried tears of joy.

****

"I have a speech to make to my beautiful girlfriend." Matt said holding his wine. I'll scold him later about drinking around the baby.

I looked around and looked back at Matt to find him on one knee... 

"Alyssa, I'm one lucky guy to have an awesome, beautiful, and as strong as a Girlfriend that I have. When I looked into the future I didn't look for this. I loomed for us being happy and together. We are young. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Alyssa will you please marry me? I want to have you lay net to me in bed every night and wake up laying next to you. So please, do me the honor of marrying you." He smiled waiting for an answer

I waited for a minute, trying to get the words to come out of my mouth. "Yes! Yes I'll marry you!" I couldn't jump with Jordan in my arms so I simply just threw my arm over him and kissed him all in one motion.

***

After our wedding, which was the next year, we had our honey moon. I got pregnant with my second child. Life brings you wonders. You just have to smile and go along with it. Don't let one little thing or even a big thing take you down. You'll always have someone like I do to pick you up. Yea I missed my parents. I wanted my mom to cry at the end of the isle and my dad to walk me down to the love of my life. I didn't get that experience. Something had always  brings good.

~~~
SPECIAL AUTHORS NOTE!

So that was the end of the story. It's the longest chapter, and the most fun, chapter that I've ever written. Thanks to you guys! So what do you guys think? Do you want a part 2 with Jordan in his teen years? Tell me what you think!

Vote
Comment (please?)
Share ( again please?)