Missing Cassey

Alyssa POV

"Alyssa! Is she okay? I got your text!" Matt yelled. I started busting out crying. He muttered something under his breath. Then he pulled me into a long hug."Everything isn't okay! " I shoved him off of me. "She might be dying!" I scream in uncontrollable sobs.

Alex walks in. He runs to me and hugs me. "The doctor told me." I shove him off off of me and run out of the room...

                      Alex POV

"Why are you here?" I yell at Matt. "I'm here because Alyssa needs both of us. so stop your jealousy" Matt spat.

Alex points a finger at me. "Now you are going to take what I want aren't you? You hit my sister and now you are going after the girl I want?" I yell.

How is he going to do that to me. thought we were friends! Either that or I'm just over thinking everything.

"Alex chill. I'm not going to take her. Let her choose. You can't choose for her." He states calmly.

Alyssa walks back in and collapses to the floor and I look into her eyes. The eyes of depression is slowly taking her. I can't let that happen. She can give like this! She lost her parents, her best friend, and now her sister!

                        Alyssa POV

I collapse to the ground in pain and in anger. She's gone. I'm going to get whoever crashed into her. The boys are looking at me. Yes I'm in defeat. I can't help that.

I stand up, grab my things and leave. Leave to my house. Leave this hospital. I run out of the door with memories and flash backs.

                       FLASHBACK

"Alyssa!" Cassey comes running in. She engulfs me with a hug. "Well aren't you the little happy camper" I say with a huge smile on my face. I hope he thought about what I said.

"What made you happy?"  I ask knowing what happened. "Greg asked me out!" She squeals. So he did think about it. that's awesome. "Your welcome." I smirked. "You didn't." she laughed. "I did" I smiled back. "Thank you!"

~~~

I smiled at the memory that left me with teary eyes. I wipe them away so I can drive home and take a shower and sleep. I look at the radio clock. 5:11 it read. Well change of plans.. Take a shower, eat dinner, then go to bed.

~~~

I turned on the shower and stripped all my clothes. I stepped in and let the hot water wash away all the negative thoughts and keep them down the drain. But to my luck. It didn't happen.

I got out. Dried myself off. Put' link's shorts on and a black skin tight tank top and braided my hair into a side French braid.

I walked downstairs to make dinner. I opened the fridge to find nothing. I picked up my phone that was laying on top of the ice cold counter and called Chinese takeout.

~~~

After dinner I walked upstairs and played down on my bed and let sleep take me.

~~~~

                         Matt POV

Come on Alyssa answer my texts. I sound desperate. But I'm worried. She isn't answering anything. My calls, my texts, Alex's calls, or Alex's texts.

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door to greet my new black range rover. Only to find that Alex's car was gone.

I drove to Alyssa's house to find that her car was there. And so was Alex's. Great. Another argument...

~~~

Last time I was here Alyssa told me to just walk in. So I did. I found Alex kissing another girl. I cleared my throat and I see seen Alyssa walking downstairs and she gasped. She walked up to me and kissed me. I kissed her back. this lasted for a while. I don't know if she was jealous or just needed it. I didn't and don't care.

I pulled Alex aside. "What is wrong with you!" I snapped. "Kissing another girl to see if she was jealous and she was. Now I can be her boyfriend." he stated. "Are you serious? She's not a game!" I yell. "Well obviously to him I am." she came to my side.

"Alyssa. That's not how I mea-" she cut me off. "No What you meant to do was use me and think I'm a game. Well guess what. My ex used,played and abused me. You want to be a guy in my list of exes that have done me wrong? Go ahead because I don't care anymore. such a great friend you are. I told Cassey you weren't that type of guy. I should have listened to her because she was right." She stated with tears in her eyes. "Leave. Now please. I don't want any rodents in my house." She snickered. I'm actually kind of surprised she said that. That's not her at all.

~~~

I kissed Alyssa ounce Alex left. And she kissed me back hungrily. " I have wanted you for a long time. Now I can have you" I said between kisses. She kept backing up and I trapped her with my arms and we kept kissing. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her up with my arms.

You have no idea how much I want this. I've been waiting and waiting. And now I have her.

~~~~

I know this one is short. But a lot of drama. I'll make it up to you.  :) yes o like smiley faces. : P