Asking Dally for help... and some shocking news

Johnny's P.O.V.

I went to go see Dally at Buck's after the feeling I had while being with Pat. I needed advice and he's been in more relationships than anyone in the gang. As soon as I knocked on the door, I felt the same butterflies I felt when I was with Pat. Just nerves, I guess. It always gets wild in there.

Dally answered the door, thankfully, because I didn't like having small talk with other people that go to Buck's. 

"Hey, Johnny, what's up?" Dally said.

"Hey Dal," I responded, "I need to ask you something."

"That's funny 'cause I wanted to ask you something too," He replied nervously and ran a hand through his hair.

"Alright, let's go in."

He led me to his room upstairs while the rock music heavily played throughout the house. We both sat down on his bed as I explained my situation. He listened attentively as I explained my feelings to him. At the end, he just stared at me with a blank expression on his face. I didn't know what to make out of it so I just asked him "what?"

"It's... Uh... It's just that those feelings that you have for Pat," he started, "it means you have a crush on her."

"Is that bad?" I asked scared.

"No, no! Johnny, these feelings are normal, especially for your age."

"Oh, but what will she think? Should I tell her?"

"I don't think so, at least not yet."

"Alright," I said. A few moments of silence passed by, "when will I tell her?"

"SInce you guys just met, maybe not for a little while. She probably thinks you two are just friends and you don't want to get friend zoned. It's a horrible feeling for your tiny persona."

"I'm not tiny," I said angrily.

"I know your not. You haven't been in a relationship before so you could get hurt. I wouldn't want you moping around for some girl that hurt you."

"Wow, you know more about relationships than I do, Dal. Thanks."

"Yeah, it's because I've been in a lot. Back in New York..." He rambled on and on about all the previous relationships he had back when he lived in New York. I honestly didn't listen because I was imagining me telling Pat my feelings. She would probably think I was weird and never talk to me again. I couldn't risk that. She means a lot to me.

I was headed for the door after a while I chatting with Dal when he said "Hey Johnny?"

"Yeah? I replied.

"The feelings you have for Pat," he said nervously, "are the feelings I have for you."