Dally is... Happy?

Johnny's P.O.V

We finally arrived to Buck's and I knocked on the door. I then sudd rly noticed that Pat had been shivering the entire time while we were walking. Crap, at least offer her your sweater, moron.

"Pat, you want my sweater?" I asked. "extra warm for your 'temple'."

She chuckled. I swear that it's the first time I've seen her smile all day. She did have a beautiful and bright smile. I loved it when he used it. It can brighten  up someone's day in just a second.

Pat is actually very attractive. Her medium-lengthened pixie-colored hair fell like a curtain onto her heart-shaped face. She had thin, small lips and a small, soft nose. Her eyes were grey, and they seemed to light up every time she cracked a joke.

I handed her my sweater and she took it politely. I watched as she put it on and it fit her about 10 times too big. I then chuckled when I saw her finish putting it on.

"What?" She asked on the verge of laughter.

"Nothing," I said, " it's just that it fits you very big."

"Lucky for you," she leaned over me and pointed a finger at me, " I like baggy clothes too."

I laughed and then Dally answered the door while Pat put on a fake annoyed face.

"Hey Johnnycakes," Dally said flirtatiously.

"Hi..." I said sheepishly. Just the sight of him made me want to melt. Oof.

Pat waved her hand in front of Dally's face, "Hello? Are you gonna say hi to me too, not just your boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah, hi Pat," Dally ran a hand against his hair nervously. I wonder why. "Well, what brings you guys here?"

I then took a step back and nudged Pat to go foreword. She gave me a dirty look as she turned her head around to me.

"Hey, you saw it, not me. You can explain this better than I can." I said defensively.

"Explain what?" Dally asked, very concerned, "what's going on you two?"

"Can we go inside first? It's freezing out here." Pat said shivering.

Now that I had given Pat my sweater, it did start to feel chilly...

Pat's P.O.V

We went inside and Dally brought us up to his room. I had never been to Buck's and I was sure I would never want to come again. Seriously. It reeked of alcohol and vomit.

I explained to Dally as soon as we plopped down on the bed. I really couldn't tell what he was feeling. He kept staring at me while I talked with a blank expression on his face.

"So... What do you think?" I finally asked after a few moments of being silent after I finished the story.

"That's... GREAT NEWS!" He jumped up from the bed and Johnny and I looked at him, quite puzzled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Now I have an excuse to break up with Felicia!" He kept walking slowly back and forth across the room, occasionally stopping for a "hurrah!" and then continuing on again walking.

Both Johnny and I stared at him awkwardly while he was doing that for about 2 minutes.

"I'm going over to Felicia's RIGHT NOW. Come on you two."

"Wait no, I-I- I don't think I want to go." I stuttered out.

"Why not, Pat?" Johnny asked as he headed for the doorknob.

"What if she gets mad at me? You know girl fights can be pretty dangerous too." I warned.

"No worries, Pat," Dally then put his arm around my shoulder in a playful way and said, "you have the two most tuffest guys around protecting ya."

I thought about for a second although it was difficult with Dally's muscular arm around my shoulder. I gave in.

"Fiiiine. I'll go."

"Sweet! Hop on!" Dally yelled while taking his arm off me and bolting down the stairs.

"Dally sure is something, isn't he?" Johnny asked, clearly lovesick.

"Sure," I replied, careful not to show my true emotions.