"Do I have to tell him?"

Pat's P.O.V.

I wanted to be happy for Johnny. I honestly did. But as much as I tried I kept on getting this hurt, gut-wrenching feeling in my stomach as if to say that I was jealous. It was a horrible feeling, really. I didn't like it. Not one little bit.

My thoughts were interrupted as Johnny said, "Now that Dally likes me, we can tell him about that lying bi*** Felicia."

"Yeah, I guess so..." I replied quietly.

"Is everything alright Pat?"

Yeah, it's just that I like you too but Dally already confessed first so now I'm dying inside because I'm jealous. I'm not good enough for you either way.

"Yep, everything's alright," I replied in a non-convincing manner.

"I'm not convinced." He said sharply, "what's going on?"

I obviously couldn't tell the truth so I thought of the first lie that came to mind.

"Guess I'm just nervous about school starting."

"Pat," he said in a loving mother-like voice, "you don't have to worry about school starting. Tulsa isn't really that bad once you get used to it. Besides, we'll be in the same grade so I'll be there if you need me."

"Yeah, I guess," I tried lifting my mood.

"So, are you going to tell Dally the truth? I'm pretty sure he's breaking up with her."

"Do I have to tell him?" I asked whining.

"No, I could always tell him."

"I think that's better. He's probably more comfortable around you anyway,"

"Let's go then. The sooner the better." Johnny said standing and helping me up.

I don't that phrase should've been said. God, it hurt. He was so eager to go to Dally. He must really like him...