Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

~~~~~~~~~

After their dinner with Aditya, he dropped them home. They seemed to have an amazing evening.

"Omigod Keerthi, he seems to be such a sweet guy! Im so frikkin happy for you hon!" Aisha said giving her approval smile to Keerthi. She genuinely felt happy for her, considering Keerthi's past love life hadnt been one to boast about at all.

"EEEP! Im so glad you liked him. Honestly, I was shit scared about what you'd say about him. You're such a strict judger!" Keerthi said teasing Aisha.

"Strict judger? Where did that come from?"

"I mean remember that one time when we helped an old man on the sidewalk to cross the road and you just turned around and walked away huriedly and said-"

"Yeah yeah I said he could be dangerous! But honestly, you know I have trust issues. Besides, this is Mumbai we are talking about. Anything and everything happens here. Sometimes.. I just miss Bangalore so much.." Aisha sighed. Suddenly their conversations seems to go downhill from all the excitement.

She missed Bangalore where her cousins lived. Her parents were abroad and she seemed to be all alone in Mumbai, after completing her BBA and MBA courses in the biggest colleges on Bangalore. After she got a job offer in Mumbai she moved there immediately. But ofcourse that job was long gone. Even though her parents really wanted her to come back and live the luxurious life back in her birthplace, Dubai.

"But whats there in Blore that isnt in Mumbai?" Keerthi questioned disappointed.

"Nothing really. I just seemed to have bonded to that place reason being cousins and siblings. But hey, I love it here too. I have so much fun with you hon, no matter what we do." Aisha said smiling, truly grateful that she had a friend like keerthi with her at all times- good and bad.

They continued talking late that night. Soon Keerthi was fast asleep.

Aisha found herself wide awake even though she had to wake up for job hunting.

Tomorrow she would find why everything in her life was just so wrong and why bad things happened to her always. Yes, she was going to go to a fortune teller.

She had been planning on doing that for a while now. She was nervous. But not because of the interviews. But because she would find everything out tomorrow. Little did she know her life was going to take a different turn. Forever.

A/N- NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE AWESOME, AND THERES GONNA BE A LOT MORE HAPPENING! ALL CHAPTERS WILL MORE LONGER FROM NOW ON! :)

LOVE,

PINKPEARL.