Chapter 10

Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~

I walked ahead embarrassed because of all the looks that people were giving me. I dare not look at Kamran Malik right now. Especially not after what happened last night.

"Okay so first off, i want to let you guys know, something which most of you might have already found out, ive sold my company." Dhruv said.

"I sold it with good intentions and because I think its time I take my rest from the hectic life i had. Anyway, i sold it to one of my most trusted partners son here, Mr Kamran Malik."

"Also, there is a good news for some of you.  Not all of you are going to be losing your jobs. And for the others, apologies. This had to be done. Kamran here, has decided who he wants to still keep."

What? No!

Omigosh, if last night hadnt happened, i would definitely got this job. Im sure im amongst the people who are going to end up jobless. Ugh, why did i call him a jerk? Why did he have to hate me? Gosh, how much might be despise me right now.

"Okay, so good morning to all." Kamran started. I heard a few sighs from the crowd and on turning back noticed that almost all the girls were looking dreamily are him.

Ugh, are you kidding?

Here I am, losing my shit because I probably am jobless and these girls dont even seem to care about their jobs!

"The people who still have their jobs secured are, oh and mind you, Dhruv and I decided this together, but it was mostly me." He winked at me.

What!

I turned around slowly to see if another girl was standing behind me. But there wasnt. Woah, what is he upto?

"Zoya. You have your job." Everybody clapped for her and she smiled gratefully. I felt happy for her. But i wished somewhere inside i would have the job too. Which wouldnt happen, i just knew it.

After another couple of names, Akshit and Sonia's name was also called out. I sighed.

"And lastly, the person who is going to have their job today is.." I rolled my eyes and turned around to leave. Might as well break down in the car or at the apartment. Rather than in front of all these people.

"Aisha Khan."

Wait. Did i hear that right?

I turned around and saw everyone smiling at me. I looked at Kamran and he was smiling too. What just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- PLEASE COMMENT AND VOOOOTEEE IF YOU GUYS ARE READING!

TC,

PINKPEARL. Xx