Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

~~~~~~~~

"I mean, I literally dont know what I did wrong you know? Everything was going so well. ughughugh." Aisha said as Keerthi was trying to calm her down.

She still could not get over the fact that she had been fired again for the - infinith time or something.

"You know hon? Your boss was an ass anyway. He never saw your skills and hardwork. I'm sure you will get a job in a jiffy. Im telling ya gurl! Now cheer up will you? Today is saturday night! You wouldnt wanna spoil it by crying all over the place!" Keerthi tried to cheer up her best friend.

"Your right.. but honestly, I just wanna have a long shower and cuddle on my bed. I dont feel like doing anything else."

"Are you kididng me? Nope! Not happening sista! You have to come with me! I want you to meet somebody!"

"What? Who?"

"Errrrm, well.....IM SORRY!"

"Huh?"

"Omigod Aisha! I really am. I shouldve told you about him long back, but I was scared he would turn out like an ass just like those other pervs!"

"Ohoooo, so its some guy that you me to meet? Omg who is it? And I really am hurt you dint tell me about him at all!"

"I knoow Aisha. I was just...scared. But this guy, gosh. He is so frikkin cute and-"

"Yeah hon, you told that about everybody."

"No no, hear me out. This guy is special. Like he makes me feel special and amazing and all those feelings that I cannot even begin to explain and-"

"Okay okay!" Aisha said laughing at her friend's hyper behaviour. "Now will you already tell me who this guy is? And when did you even meet him?"

"Well, ok. So his name is Aditya. And I met him about two months ago. And he is one of these famous business tycoons' son! Can you believe that?"

"Woah, your hands seem to be full huh, Keerthi madam?" Aisha teased. Keerthi's cheeks seemed to turn red. Aisha noticed this and laughed out loud. "Hahaha, you little cutie!"

This was one of the reasons Aisha bonded so well with Keerthi over the years. Both of them were simple yet sophisticated. They dint enjoy hi-fi and over the top things like clubbing or drinking. They loved to have parties only amongst their friends, like girls night and other things simple. They would choose window shopping over clubbing anytime! But Keerthi was more of a playgirl kind. Compared to her Aisha was very simple, traditional and superstitious.

"So.... what do you think?" Keerthi asked grinning, really wishing Aisha would come along and meet Aditya.

"Well, okay fine. But you have to promise me we'll not come back late. I have to sleep well for yet another job hunting tomorrow." Aisha said lost in thought.

She hated giving interviews over and over again for different jobs. Now she dint even care to be nervous about the interviews anymore.

A/N- THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE SHORT. I HAD TO START THE STORY SOMEHOW, RAAAH?

HUGS,

PINKPEARL!