14

Roman

"You bitch!" I growled and slammed Eva, the skinny bitch that she was straight into the rough, earthen ground.

I was more than enraged, my body shook with the intense need to shift and rip Eva apart, but I didn't have the authority to, only Yorik could.

Eva cowered on the ground, her hands held up to shield her frame. The waves of her heat hit me, but they did nothing now. I had lost any chance I could've had with Rori because of her skanky self!

My lips curved back to reveal the canines that had cracked through my gums and I let out a snarl that echoed throughout the forest behind us.

"No, please! I didn't know.. I didn't mean-"

"Bullshit!" I snapped, my bones aching with the need to snap and break and shed the skin of my human self.

I gripped Eva's hair and yanked her to her feet, she yelped and whimpered at my hold, but I didn't release her.

"You knew about her, didn't you?!" I growled, my tone so guttural Eva simply shook with fear.

"Answer me, dammit!"

"Y-yes, yes! I knew, how could I not when everyone in the human school erupted about how Roman Morrison was around the weird chick. The freak! You knew I wanted you Roman, I thought you had wanted me too!" she shrieked finally answering me.

I could feel the press of my pack members closing in on us, all of them returning from their 'normal human' lifestyles, but still I wasn't done.

"Well, you fucking thought wrong!" I said, feeling my fur prick through my skin. Eva saw and her eyes widened even further her shaking intense now.

"Please!"

"No!" I snarled and my bone broke, leading to numerous bones shattering.

I watched Eva drop, huddled on the ground as my bones rearranged, my primal bestial instincts shoving forward with the need to rip Eva apart. She ruined my chances, she ruined the love of my life, she ruined everything!

Blood spewed from my orfices as my blood vessels broke, fur rippled over me and my bones alined while my face crunched into a wolf muzzle. The pain that the shift induced I was used to, I welcomed the aching pains because I knew it would fade instantly upon emerging into one form or the other and right now my rage dulled it even further.

My wolfish brain took over and I saw Eva as a huge threat, a liability rather than an ally and I wanted to taste her blood as I tore out her throat.

She whimpered and cowered on the ground, being entirely submissive, but it wouldn't save her.

My body was rigid, my tail flagged the air while my fur bristled along my spine showing my dominance and rage. My lips pulled back over extremely sharp teeth and I lunged, jaw open to rip her throat out.

My mouth even watered at the prospect, but before I could even reach her something rammed into me while sharpness clamped down into my throat, making me yelp and snarl.

A growl, so much louder than my own, erupted from the attacking wolf and a feeling shoved into me, one that was extremely dominant. I pried my eyes open and finally felt my pack brush my mind with their own, their presence was extremely close and one giant, commanding presence crushed me.

Our leader, my leader, Yorik.

Teeth clamped tighter into my throat when Yorik realized I still wasn't submitting, but with the wave of pain I went instantly limp and rolled to show my belly.