Prologue

Once lived a beautiful princess in a large castle. Her hair blue as the midnight sky, her eyes silver as the pearly full moon and her skin pale as almost as the winter snow.

On her twelfth birthday, her uncle gifted the princess something very rare and impossible to get. Her uncle, a well known wizard gave her the ability to cast any spell. The twelve year old couldn't be any happier as she promised to use it only for the greater good.

But as the time passed by, she started to change little by little. She used her magic to fulfill what she wanted but didn't need. She seduced men, brought jewels, changed the whole kingdom.

Her parents, the king and queen who wanted to put stop to this madness arranged a marriage for the princess. She was forced to do so and couldn't use her magic against them.

As soon as she married the Prince her parents found, she wanted to run away. She dreamt about falling in love with someone since she was a little child but everything shattered when she unwillingly married her husband.

After a year, a beautiful baby Prince was born, the heir of the kingdom. The whole kingdom celebrated except for one person. The princess was no longer a princess but a Queen and a mother. Being fed up by all of this, she decided to do something she never thought she would do to her own son.

She cursed the little baby Prince, using all of her energy. A curse to never let the prince's heart to fall in love. If she didn't have love, then neither does her children. Only she can break the curse, the one who caused it. Or there was another option.

If one succeeded to remove the magic from the Queen, every trouble and curses that were caused by her will be vanished in a split second.

Her uncle regretted gifting something so powerful. Before the queen could get married, he decided to take her powers away but seeing how powerful she had gotten over the past few years, the old wizard lost his dear life.

After everything she did to make everyone's life miserable, including her own child, she ran away to somewhere far and unknown.

The little baby Prince had no choice but to grow up without a mother's love and affection. He learned his mother's story and about his curse. Everything seemed ridiculous for him but at the same time it was real.

As the time passed by, the small Prince grew into a handsome young man. His appearance surprised no one. He was just like his mother. His killer looks would make anyone fall for him but his sweet personality would bewitch any lady's heart.

But what a pity when he himself couldn't fall for anyone he desired.

🌟🌟🌟

Hello! I'm back with another book. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I won't disappoint you in the future with the upcoming chapters :)

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section and vote.

-Haru