Chapter three

Chapter three•

You stared at the two incredibly handsome men in front of you. The one with the silver hair gave you a small reassuring smile while the other glared at you with a frown drawn on his perfectly sculpted face.

None of them spoke but they kept examining you. The way you were dressed, the style of your hair and the weird object you were holding in your hand(which was your phone you stuffed inside your pajamas before wandering in the dark forest). They were really confused.

Even you didn't know why you ended up in a giant vampire castle with two handsome men inside. Everything was so damn confusing. The surrounding was something ancient and historic, something you've only seen in history books or heard from your professor. Even the old styled clothes the men were wearing made you think this was some kind of a play.

"We should definitely execute her." The black haired male spoke first, not liking a bit about you. "Jimin, are you up for it?"

The silver haired Prince shook his head. "There's no need. We should investigate about her. She looks like a human too me."

"I'm still here for your information." You raised your voice, startling the other two. "Is this a prank or something? This place looks really old fashioned and creepy. Who even do this in 2018?"

"Why are you mentioning the future? That's a really long way to go." Jimin chuckled. Your eyes wandered around his face, studying his features. Something about his dark chocolate brown eyes made you feel warm and comfortable to be around.

"Don't tell me you fell from the future and accidentally came here." Yoongi snorted, thinking this idea was the most unrealistic and pathetic to become true.

"You're really a genius my dude. Looking around I feel like I'm in the past when King Jimi–" You stopped and recalled your memory. This would be the perfect time to remember the history lessons. Your eyes widened in shock.

Just by looking at the handsome silver haired Prince, your mind recalled the portrait of him in the classroom. You shook your head, trying to pinch yourself out of your historical dream but everything remained the same.

'Then...the other guy must be Jimin's sworn enemy King Min Yoongi... But why are they sitting together?' You thought for yourself before remembering another part. 'Then this means Jimin is still a Prince and Yoongi still haven't betrayed him.'

"What is today's date?" You asked, desperately wanting to know.

"3rd of July, 1895." Jimin answered. He blinked twice before speaking again. But he was interrupted when you performed a live breakdown in front of him.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. THIS IS NOT TRUE. I'M JUST DREAMING AND I WILL WAKE UP IN-"

"Shut up. My ears start to ring because of your annoying loud voice." Yoongi spoke, causing you to stop instantly.