Chapter seven

•Chapter seven•

Taehyung sat opposite of you, studying you as if you were something precious he protected all his life

Taehyung sat opposite of you, studying you as if you were something precious he protected all his life. He gulped, feeling nervous and happy at the same time.

When you saw your own brother in a different timeline as you, the cat caught your tongue. You were absolutely speechless and shocked. Your eyes stretched as wide as they could and you almost fainted in front of him. 

"Can I?" Taehyung cleared his throat, playing with his fingers, a small habit of his when he wants to talk privately. "Borrow my sister for a while?"

Yoongi and Jimin nodded simultaneously. They thought you needed some time as siblings but in reality, you wanted to figure out why. The reason why he exists in the past with the same name.

Taehyung grabbed your hand as soon as he could, leading you both into a small room. It was in his small cottage, where the Elves lived peacefully. You were even shocked to see weird looking ears on your brother. You had a sudden urge to photograph him and use it as a blackmail later.

"Y/N. Is this you? My little potato twin?" Taehyung asked, putting his hands on your shoulder and looking straight into your eyes.

You rolled your eyes, this was definitely your brother. "Taehyung how are you here?"

He coughed. Something he does whenever he wants to avoid talking about a serious topic.

"Spill."

"I guess I can time travel?" He chuckled jokingly and avoided your eyes.

You returned him a very scary glare.

Noticing that you were being dead serious, Taehyung stopped joking. "When I was six years old, I remember meeting this man. He gave me a necklace because I helped him cross the road," Taehyung paused and reached for a familiar silver necklace wrapped around his neck. "I didn't know I can travel the time with this until I accidentally pushed one of these funny looking buttons and ended up in Jimin's castle."

"Why is it taking so long?" Yoongi entered the small room suddenly, surprising both you and Taehyung. Jimin came in too after a few seconds.

"Uh..." Taehyung trailed, unable to answer unlike you.

"That was too rude to interrupt."

Yoongi and you started to hold an intense staring contest until Jimin suggested to talk everything out in the small living room. As you and Taehyung filled in Yoongi and Jimin, it was the cue for questions.