Chapter eight

•Chapter eight

You blinked, closed your eyes and blinked again

You blinked, closed your eyes and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrated the window and blinded you. You sat up, dragging your feet off the bed and rubbing your knuckles on to your eyes. You stretched your arms above your head and yawned, recalling everything that happened the other day.

On the couch next to the bed, slept an elf, your brother. He wasn't aware of your awakness as he hugged his second pillow tightly, another habit he had. You walked towards the trunk you put your clothes you received from the castle and chose a black mini skirt along with a white blouse.

Walking towards the door, looking for the bathroom with your morning lazy mode on active, you didn't care much about the surrounding. As soon as you found the bathroom, the door soon opened, revealing an extremely hot silver head humming with his husky morning voice. He was wearing a blue blouse which was tucked in his tight pants, making your eyes go wide at how he attracted you.

"Good Morning, Y/N. Did you sleep well?" Jimin asked, closing the bathroom door behind. You inhaled his sweet scent, forgetting what he had just asked.

"Y/N?"

"Eh?..." You looked at him puzzled, wondering why he was giving a questioning and an offended look for not getting an answer. "Can you repeat-"

"He asked if you had a good sleep but being a mannerless lady you are, you kept staring at him like a delicious piece of rice cake." Yoongi walked out of nowhere and entered the bathroom before you could enter first.

Your cheeks turned red. Not wanting to meet Jimin's gaze, you looked down, suddenly interested on the cement floor. Hearing his giggles only made you heat up even worse. You were emotionally on fire.

Lifting your chin with his finger, wanting you to meet his eyes, Jimin smiled in a loving way. "Don't worry, I'm used to this. You can continue if you want, Lady Kim Y/N."

"I..."

"No. My sister will absolutely not stare at you. Don't be a creepy Prince, Jimin." Taehyung appeared, dragging you away from the silver head. "I know you're my best buddy, but I will not-"

"Sorry Taehyung but I can't control my hormones sometimes. Try to understand okay?" You snapped as Taehyung pulled you into his room as he kept shouting at Jimin.

Taehyung groaned, flicking your forehead. "Try harder then. You can't like someone from the past. It's too weird okay? I'm scared for you and I'm just trying to protect you. Do you know how much I'm holding back from returning to our timeline? Where we truly belong?"