Chapter six

•Chapter six

Yoongi kept his eyes on you whenever you were around to the point you got extremely annoyed

Yoongi kept his eyes on you whenever you were around to the point you got extremely annoyed. You couldn't look around without meeting his dark eyes filled with hatred directed towards you. The first day you spent in his dark castle was considered one of the worst. You were almost bitten by a gigantic spider, was a bathroom to a clumsy bat and even got lost multiple times.

Every single time Min Yoongi was there to laugh at you. You didn't know what kind of evil intentions he had, but he made sure to show that he was enjoying your pain.

Jimin on the other hand was an absolute angel. Asking if you had your meals or even almost tucking you into bed because he thought you were afraid to do it alone in a dark castle where mysterious creatures were hidden somewhere in the corner. But of course Yoongi only told both of you that to especially scare you.

As the second day arrived, Jimin and Yoongi were ready. Their next stop will be the kingdom of elves. The most excited one was Jimin because he wanted to see his childhood best friend. Yoongi mirrored a bored expression while you had absolutely no idea and decided to just go with it.

"Are they small?" You asked, scratching your head.

"They're elves, not dwarves." Yoongi shook his head, not satisfied with your way of thinking.

You shrugged and stood by Jimin's side, not wanting to stand closer to Yoongi. And also because there was something lured you to Jimin. It was as if you were hypnotized by his presence. Looking up at him, getting distracted by his sharp jawline, you gulped. Shaking your head, you concentrated on what he was saying.

"It will take atleast six hours to get there. My friend will be waiting, I already sent him a messenger to inform that we will be arriving within a day." Jimin chuckled, "He must be surprised."

You took a deep breath, "So shall we leave? I don't want to stay in this castle any longer."

As you expected, Yoongi spoke after. "Of course, someone like you don't fit well in here." his eyes glowed in red, making you shiver.

You threw Yoongi a glare before following Jimin into the white carriage, finally relieved about leaving the dark castle.

"Yoongi doesn't seem to like you." Jimin spoke after a few minutes.

"Took you long enough to notice it." You replied, keeping your eyes outside, watching as the vampire inhabitants roam around as normal citizens under the sun. You were fascinated about this one detail. No matter how many times your history professor taught you about it, you would always got amazed.

"Do you have way? To go back to your timeline?" Jimin asked, a small frown forming on his face, obvious that he was unhappy of you leaving as soon as you find a way.

You slowly looked up at Jimin. "Unfortunately I don't."

Jimin sighed, "You must be missing your friends and family then, Am I right?"