Chapter two

•Chapter two•

Fixing his newly tailored Royal blazer, the Prince stepped out of his chambers, heading towards the breakfast hall

Fixing his newly tailored Royal blazer, the Prince stepped out of his chambers, heading towards the breakfast hall. His footsteps echoed through the quiet hallways, only occupied by guards who bowed as the Prince passed by. It was just like another day. He would wake up and get himself dressed before having his grand breakfast with his father. Later he would head into his working place, and fulfill his duties as the Prince of the kingdom. In his free time or break, he would take a small walk or spend some time with his friends.

At night after dinner, he would straight prepare himself for bed but he would make sure to read a few chapters from his favourite novels. He considered himself as a night owl but also a morning person. He liked to stay awake the whole night reading books or drawing portraits of his family. But he needed sleep or he wouldn't be able to survive his duties on the following day.

He stepped inside the breakfast hall which was filled with light. The large glass windows were on display as usual and the white marbles shined under the morning sunlight.

"Good morning Jimin." A man who was seated by the table greeted.

"Good morning father. Did you sleep well?" The Prince asked, seating himself next to the king.

"I did."

The sound of utensils being used were heard as the father and son enjoyed their breakfast. It was like this every morning and Jimin liked it. He was happy to have his father by his side.

"Prepare yourself to leave right after breakfast. The carriage will be here to escort you to the neighborhood kingdom." Jimin's father spoke out, taking a small sip from his wine. 

Jimin smiled in return. "Yes father. I'm really glad we're visiting them. I haven't seen Yoongi for a long time."

"Do not forget to wear the ring unless you want to get eaten by their citizens." Jimin's father chuckled and stood up, "I won't be waiting for you outside. You must go on your own so I'm counting on you."

Jimin nodded. It was a must to wear a ring the Royal wizards prepared. The reason was, the neighborhood kingdom was only filled with vampires. It did sound unbelievably crazy but there were more to know. Jimin's Kingdom was the only place where humans lived. Every human has the ring the wizards prepared so they could wear them whenever they visit the neighborhood kingdom.

The kingdom of vampires, ruled by the newly crowned king Yoongi was the favourite place to visit for Jimin. It might have a dark and a creepy atmosphere but Jimin loved it. It was way different than where he lived. Everything was do bright in his kingdom and visiting Yoongi's would be a small change.