Chapter one

Chapter one

What your professor was saying didn't interest you anymore

What your professor was saying didn't interest you anymore. He would always waste his lessons by lecturing the students about the past which you thought didn't matter in the present or the future. He would always go on a and on about some stories multiple time.

Fairy tales, you thought. I could come up with anything better than that.

As the wind blew into the classroom, making a hollow moan, Sunlight flashed against the window, momentarily blinding you. With a start, you looked up. The sun was directly overhead. How could it be noon already? The professor really knew how to make the time run fast.

"...and that's how Park Jimin, the cursed Prince released himself from his own mother's spell." The professor finished his story and started to pack his things. "This will be important in the future so don't forget about this my dear children." he spoke, looking especially at you.

You scoffed secretly, past does not matter in the future. It already happened so why would those happen again.

You were currently studying at one of Korea's well known university as a student in writing major. You were only twenty two and still needed to take history lessons. The professor even said it himself, "History is very important to us writers. Without the knowledge of the past, we won't be able to fantasy about our stories."

It was strange whenever he said something weird like that, he would look straight at you. You avoided his gaze and continued to listen. Although your body was there, you mind was somewhere far away thinking about what to write.

After a few minutes of getting ready to leave the class which was now finished, you got a new message beeping on your phone. You chuckled, noticing it was only your twin brother, Kim Taehyung.

Bruhhhhh🖤🗑️
It's been a long time since I hung out with my sis. Dinner at 8 pm. I'll pick you up. See ya little devil 😈

You
You just demanded me but fine, I'll be waiting for you.

You shook your head and walked towards the door, only stop when you felt a pair of eyes watching you.

"Professor, is there something you wanted to tell me?"

The old man shook his head and continued to scan through his history papers. You sighed and walked away, heading towards the locker area to place your heavy book. On your way, you met Jasmine and Eunhee, your best friends.

"Did you enter the competition?" Jasmine asked, biting her lips as she waited for your answer.

"It's a really big opportunity Y/N. You can go study in japan for a whole year." Eunhee jumped in excitement, "Only if you win first place which I am very sure that you will win."