Chapter fourteen

•Chapter fourteen•

"Have you gotten shorter or did I get taller?" the young angel flapped his wings in front of the silver haired prince, showing off his new achievement

"I really didn't want to see you here." Jimin avoided the previous questioned and glared at the angel. "You act like my annoying little brother everytime, Jungkook."

The brunet smiled cheekily and gave Jimin a shrug, "I hate you too so don't think I'm here to greet you or something. Besides, I have a job in this castle now. Seokjin said I'm one of the best guards in here." and there he goes with his bragging again. Jimin, however listened to him but also showing his fake expression of 'I'm not interested' to avoid getting into anything emotional.

The world of angels, a second home to Jimin (people mistake him for an actual angel sometimes despite being a human), was a place he used to spend his holidays with Seokjin, Jungkook and sometimes Yoongi if he wasn't busy with his own vampire kingdom. The prince barely felt sadness of not having a heart to love or a mother to lean on. Instead, he had his brothers, who always seemed to be there for him when Jimin needed them the most, even Jungkook (Jimin hated to admit that).

On this very day, Jimin felt proud. He knew how hard working Jeon Jungkook was. He always made sure to take care of his widowed mother after his father passed away as soon as he was born and hoped to get his desired wings one day. Nevertheless, Jimin didn't show any of his emotions to Jungkook because the half angel teased him every single second.

"Sounds very tedious." Jimin faked a yawn but he managed to crack a small smile.

"Whatever floats in your small boat," Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Who is that girl you brought by the way?"

"Taehyung's twin sister." Jimin answered straightforwardly.

Jungkook choked on air. "Taehyung has a sister? He didn't even mention that before. Also, she's very beautiful, how dare he hide that?"

Jimin gifted Jungkook another deadly glare. "Because he and I know the moment you meet her, you will definitely turn into a big flirt like you do all the time with the ladies."

As if on a cue, Jungkook's eyes went hooded and his smile transformed into a teasing smirk. He ignored Jimin and walked forward without any word. "My lady, I'm very pleased to meet you. Call me Jungkook, your future lover." he winked and kissed your hand gently.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "She's not getting a lover called Jeon Jungkook. Not under my watch."

"Well, I suppose I have to kill you then." Jungkook's smirk didn't fall, instead it grew.

"Come here you brat!" Taehyung jumped on the younger male, tackling him on the ground.

That was when Seokjin entered the scene, not surprised but disappointed, as if he had encountered this more than hundred times. You chuckled and looked over at Jimin, who seemed to be laughing at the two other males, but then he shifted his gaze at you, smiling at you lovingly.