Final chapter

• final chapter •

"I'm very disappointed in you Miss Kim." Your history professor shouted, raising his voice higher than your grades.

"But-"

"No buts here, Y/N. You've written a thesis about vampires, demons, warlocks and angels? This isn't fifth grade!" He explained further. "They didn't exist."

You bit your lip from releasing a cry, holding your breath as you did so. Your cheeks turned crimson as you felt you classmates burning stares and whispers here and there, finding the current situation amusing than focusing om their work.

"I will rewrite it, professor." You answered quietly, barely loud enough to inform your professor.

The bell rang, signalling the class to leave the classroom and head towards the university cafeteria for lunch. As the students stood up one by one, packing up so they could leave, your history professor handed you your thesis, muttering something about not getting the work done correctly. You sighed and left, heading towards the library.

"Not having lunch, babe?" Jasmine asked as she approached with Eunhee who whined about her empty stomach needing a refill. You shook your head at the two girls, your friends.

"I have to check something." You winked and they both understood immediately, forcing you to hurry as they headed towards the cafeteria while chatting excitedly.

You nervously entered the library and headed towards the library bulletin board to check your results.

A few weeks ago you submitted your art project to the university's exchange program directors, who offered one lucky student to study abroad in japan for a year. It wasn't easy because you spent sleepless nights to adjust every single detail on your project.

Today was the day you were going to know if you've made it.

"Congratulations, Miss Kim." The librarian smiled, placing a few books on her wooden table.

You thanked her and exited the library, fishing out your phone to send a message to your brother.

You
I'm coming to japan after summer, brace urself

Bruhhhh😈🗑
I'm so proud of youuuu

You chuckled and headed towards your dorm instead of having lunch. You really needed a rest after what you've been through, and you've never had the time to think everything through after crawling out of the same hole which led you into another different time line.

That's right.

You were back.

In one piece surprisingly.