Chapter nine

•Chapter nine•

Under a huge tree, lay Jimin and you on the grass, watching the clouds as time passed by

Under a huge tree, lay Jimin and you on the grass, watching the clouds as time passed by. Today the clouds were white marble on blue satin, dragged by the wind you could not feel. The sound of the birds brought You back to your childhood. The distinct sound of the birds comforted you, almost putting you to a sleep. Soon their white bodies disappeared from your sight, a small sigh escaped from Jimin's lips.

The silence was quite comfortable as you only heard yours and his calm breaths mixing together. You were smiling brightly, remembering what you did in the past hour with the Prince.

"You can dance well," You spoke, causing Jimin to turn his head. He shyly smiled, his cheeks turning pink.

Well, you were right about that fact. Exploring the beautiful Kingdom, you both stumbled upon a festival where the inhabitants danced freely. Jimin was no hesitant to join but he managed to drag you into the crowd without asking your permission. No regrets were given now because you enjoyed the dance with him whole heartily. He was happy to be among the people. He didn't care if they were his own because he felt so safe in their environment that he didn't need any other protection.

The way he smiles and the laughs you shared with him were the most memorable. His contagious laugh never left your ears.

"I never learned how to dance," You sighed, scooting closer to Jimin for it was getting colder every minute. "We were determined to study and barely had any free time." You recalled the moments you had in your university, which weren't that special to remember. You barely got sleep for three hours and almost failed to stay awake in classes.

Jimin frowned, "Is it that brutal?"

You nodded in response. "But I'm having the best time of my life with you, Taehyung and even that grumpy Grandpa Yoongi."

"Grandpa..." Jimin chuckled, "I call him that sometimes too. Great times!"

You smiled, watching his eyes disappear as he laughed. "If only, I can stay here any longer. I really want to but I can't leave my life out there like that."

Jimin suddenly stopped. His hand made way to your already hot cheek as he rubbed the skin gently. His eyes were on yours, seeing the whole galaxy in them which he found wonderful and unable to look away. "I guess, you cannot wait for me."

"What do you mean?" You asked, lost in confusion of his choice of words.

Jimin shook his head, removing his hand from your cheek but before he could look away, you grabbed his wrist gently. "Tell me Jimin, please?"

Sighing, the Prince opened his mouth to start talking. "I know it only has been a few weeks since we met and you barely know anything about me–"

"I know plenty about you from the history books..." You interrupted, causing Jimin to raise an eyebrow. "Sorry, continue."