Chapter four

•Chapter four•

Panic. That was all you could do right now. Not more, nor less. Tension grew in your face and limbs, yout mind replaying the last  time you had this kind of an attack. Your breathing became more rapid, more shallow. Your  heart was hammering inside your chest like it belonged to a rabbit running for its skin. The room spun and you squatted on the floor, trying to make everything slow to something your brain and body can cope with. You felt sick. No, homesick.

Only few hours passed since Jimin left you in your temporary new room, saying he was going to discuss this matter with his father. Since then you were left alone in the huge bedroom with nothing to do. Tears started to fall on the tiles, blurring your vision too. You couldn't believe that you actually time travelled and got into a huge mess.

Your hair looked messier and you were still wearing your pajamas. You didn't even had the chance to play on your phone to kill time. The time seemed to run slowly.

You were brought into a more lively and a bright castle, in other words, Jimin's Palace. Your room was bigger than your dorm and was lavishly decorated. But nothing made you feel at ease. You were lost and confused. It felt like an actual dream but at the Dame time, it wasn't.

"How can I leave this place? I don't belong here." You cried. It was hard alright. No matter how many times you told yourself to stay strong, you just couldn't bring yourself to do it.

"And out of all those history nerds, why me?" You let out a sob, "If I had pay attention to professor, I would at least know what would happen in the damn future but NO! I just had to sleep during his lessons."

Meanwhile outside of your room, Park Jimin was talking with a guard, who was guarding outside of your room.

"She's been acting like this since you left your Highness." The palace guard bowed and opened the doors as you sat on the floor crying.

Jimin quickly ran to your side, helping you to stand up. As soon as his skin made contact with your own, you couldn't help but to flinch from the weird feeling. You looked into his deep brown eyes.

"Are you okay?" His melodic voice entered your ears like your favourite song. You stared at him non stop, not even realizing he had spoken a little while ago. "Y/N?"

You gave him a questioning look. "Did you say something?"

"I asked if you were okay and I can see you're clearly not." Jimin chuckled sadly.

A blush crept into your cheeks. You looked down at the floor and avoided his gaze.

"Since I'm free from my duties today, let us take a stroll in the kingdom shall we? It will help you to clear your mind."