Chapter eleven

•Chapter eleven•

Yoongi yawned, playing with his tousled black hair as he searched for the kitchen desperately

Yoongi yawned, playing with his tousled black hair as he searched for the kitchen desperately. He was hungry, but this time he saw everything nothing but red. The only smell he recognized was yours, faintly floating in the air. Thank god you weren't that close.

As his hunger grew, the smell of your sweet blood tempted the vampire. In a matter of time, he wasn't himself but rather, a dark heartless vampire who wants nothing but human blood.

Following the smell, Yoongi slammed the dark wooden doors open, startling you and Jimin. Both of you just had realised that the only ring of yours had gone missing.

"J-Jimin?" You whispered shakily, taking a step closer to the silver-headed Prince. The colour drained from your face as the fear made its way towards you. It spoke to you in a crackling voice, made your legs go weak, your stomach to lurch and you your heart to ache. The fear in you was quiet yet so loud.

As a reflex, Jimin didn't hesitate to protect you, standing in front of you while eyeing Yoongi suspiciously. You marvelled how peaceful he looked. The worry lines he had before when you mentioned the missing ring vanished. His face became more angelic under the shining moonlight. Strangely, this made you trust Jimin more.

"Y/N, stand behind me. Something is wrong with Yoongi." He said almost too quickly, making it impossible for you to understand if it weren't for his loud and clear voice.

You tugged on his midnight blue shirt, making a slight squeeze on the rich fabric. Jimin didn't hesitate to turn around, giving you a worried glance as his hands were still covering over you, making sure you weren't getting attacked by a hungry vampire King.

"What's the matter, Y/N?" The prince asked, scrunching his nose. Even in this time of this situation, you couldn't help but to admire the cuteness but at the same time, this was not something you should do when a vampire was hungry for your sweet blood.

Clearing your sore throat, you answered gently. "I'll go talk to him, don't worry."

Jimin looked at you as of you were the most stupid person on earth. His expression was quite priceless as he turned his whole body to you and leaned closer, examining your tired face. He shook his head quickly, causing his silver hair to bounce rapidly on his head. "Y/N, you don't know him. You don't know vampires so please listen to me and don't go near him. I'll go talk and calm him down, and in the meantime, find your ring as soon as possible."

The seriousness in his voice made you immediately nod without a hesitation. You took a step back from Jimin, still cautious as you kept an eye around the surrounding in case a wild Yoongi appeared next to you.