Sonic gets a naughty idea...

WARNING: LEMONY STUFF AHEAD...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Sonic's P.O.V.

As he was walking down a store aisle, the blue hedgehog was deep in thought. Today's Shadow's birthday. Hmmmm....Oh!

Sonic had turned into a particular section of the store. A smirk creeping onto his face, he laughed quietly. His face turned a little pink. Shadow's gonna love what I have planned for him tonight.

After purchasing his items, he sped back home. Aria was at preschool, so he didn't have to worry.

Now, let's try on this outfit..

Shadow's P.O.V.

Buzz-Buzz. The agent's phone vibrated as the messages appeared on the blue screen. Shadow frowned, looking up from his paperwork.

To: Shadow,

Hey Shaddiku~. I've got a surprise for you tonight! Meet me in the bedroom!

From, Sonic.

Ears burning, the ebony hedgehog shook his head. What is he up to? Is it....that?

Now fully aware of his burning face, Shadow just sighed, and returned to his boring applications.

Bedroom, huh? I have a guess of what he wants to do...

Time skip...

"Sonic, I'm home!" Tiredly, Shadow clicked the door shut.

Oh yeah. Upstairs.

Shadow trudged upstairs. Noting the fact that Aria was sleeping soundly on her little bed, he warily stopped in front of the door.

"Shaddie~"

Stiffening at the sound of Sonic's voice, the ebony agent gruffly said, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Just open the door and you'll see." Came the slightly muffled reply.

Here goes nothing...

Forcing the door open, Shadow just stood there, dumbstruck.

Seizing his opportunity, the blue blur pinned Shadow on to the bed, and handcuffed him.

Sonic was in a lemon costume. He looked like a ball of yellow with blue limbs. He'd also decorated their bedroom with bright yellow wallpaper, and had hung paper lemons everywhere. Real lemons were strewn across the ground. The costume read: I'M A LEMON, AND YOU'D BETTER LIKE IT.

"What the hell are you wearing? And- Mmph!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Sonic dumped a barrel of lemonade onto the now sopping wet hedgehog. He then saluted smartly, and whisked off with a, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHADOW!"

And said hedgehog sat there, still chained to the bed, looking like he'd been run over by a truck.

A/N: I bet I fooled some of you...No naughty stuff in this story. Hehe...